How Do I Connect To My Fiverr Seller Profile Through The Fiverr Mobile App?

kylelos267

Question

Hi. As I close in on publishing my first Fiverr gig, something I wanted to do was connect to my account through the mobile app. I have often seen the Fiverr mobile app suggested as an ideal way to keep track of your orders and customer communications when you are away from your desktop. 

Downloading and entering my info on to the mobile app wasn't too hard, but the closest thing I can find to my seller profile within is the "Become a Seller" button under "Resources" on the account page. When I press the "Become a Seller" button, all I come to is an empty page that says "Set up your seller profile on desktop to start selling". There is a "Learn How" link beneath this sign, but the related article advises me to "switch between buyer and seller modes using the toggle" at the top of the account page. The toggle button in question is one that I've never seen on the app. 

I'm also puzzled about why the app would tell me I need to set up a seller profile on my desktop when I have already done so. One thing I haven't done yet though is publish the first gig I'm developing, so would I need to do that for the mobile app to recognize me as a seller? Is there something else I'm missing?

• Like 7

5 answers to this question

6 hours ago, kylelos267 said:

I'm also puzzled about why the app would tell me I need to set up a seller profile on my desktop when I have already done so. One thing I haven't done yet though is publish the first gig I'm developing, so would I need to do that for the mobile app to recognize me as a seller? Is there something else I'm missing?

Did you login in the mobile app using your Fiverr credentials?

Also, you created a gig, but was it approved?

• Like 6

20 hours ago, donnovan86 said:

Did you login in the mobile app using your Fiverr credentials?

Also, you created a gig, but was it approved?

As far as I know I logged into the app with my Fiverr credentials.

I don't believe my gig has been approved yet. I'm still putting it together and haven't yet published it. If Fiverr approving the gig is the next thing that needs to happen after the seller clicks publish, that wouldn't have happened yet.  

• Like 5

Download the Fiverr app from the App Store, install it on your phone, and log in to your account. The app will be incredibly helpful as it is very user-friendly. It will assist in improving your response rate to clients and provide many important notifications instantly. Utilizing the app will undoubtedly make your life easier.

• Like 5

first of all , please publish your gig.. once it will be approved it will go to marketplace.

as far as mobile app is concerned, please download app in mobile and sign in by using your credentials and you will be good to go.

i wish you good luck and huge success

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1