I don't get a payment

ammarakhter360

Question

My account has been disabled for 90 days. After the duration of 90 days completed, I received an email from Fiverr. I opened an email then I click on "Signing an email" for withdraw but my withdraw option was disabled. I sent an email to customer support but no response. Please help me, I want my all payments. I have only 1 to 2 days left since I opened the "Signing an email" .

I already waited 90 days.

Please.

Screenshot 2024-04-15 132106.png

• Like 4
  • Sad 1

8 answers to this question

My account has been disabled for 90 days. I waited then I receive an email from fiverr to withdraw but the withdrawal option was disabled and I can't choose and Add Payout Method.
I contact fiverr customer support but no change. Please enable my withdrawal option .

image.png

• Like 4

On 4/15/2024 at 9:22 AM, ammarakhter360 said:

My account has been disabled for 90 days. After the duration of 90 days completed, I received an email from Fiverr. I opened an email then I click on "Signing an email" for withdraw but my withdraw option was disabled. I sent an email to customer support but no response. Please help me, I want my all payments. I have only 1 to 2 days left since I opened the "Signing an email" .

I already waited 90 days.

Please.

Screenshot 2024-04-15 132106.png

I think anytie you ad a payment method to your account you add to wait for like 24 hours before the pay out can be done, have you waited 24 hours?

• Like 5