Can I delete videos that were automatically added to my gig site?

themovieoflife

Question

Hello,

Thank you for reading my question.

So I offer videoproduction on fiverr. And the thing is: When I deliver a video, it seems that it is also automatically added to my gig site. I know that not all my costumers are happy with that. So the questions is can I delete videos that were automatically added to my gig site after completing a gig? 

Thank you so much for your time and effort. 

Oh and ps. - Does anyone know how long the review for the Intro Video on my profile page takes usually? I already submitted it 3 days ago.

Kind regards, Birk Ruhsam

• Like 6

2 answers to this question

4 hours ago, themovieoflife said:

Hello,

Thank you for reading my question.

So I offer videoproduction on fiverr. And the thing is: When I deliver a video, it seems that it is also automatically added to my gig site. I know that not all my costumers are happy with that. So the questions is can I delete videos that were automatically added to my gig site after completing a gig? 

Thank you so much for your time and effort. 

Oh and ps. - Does anyone know how long the review for the Intro Video on my profile page takes usually? I already submitted it 3 days ago.

Kind regards, Birk Ruhsam

When the buyer accepts the delivery, they can decide if they want to include the delivery in your portfolio or not. So it really is up to the buyer. 

If a buyer has published the video in your portfolio by mistake and want to have it taken down, they can reach out to support for assistance. 

Here's what the review process looks like, with the option to publish the work in a sellers portfolio or not. 

image.png.9e51dddafcdd010cf3a63c794349346c.png

The video reviews can take days, depending on how many videos the team has to go through at any given time. I'd leave it for a while longer, and if it's not approved or declined in a few days, you can reach out to support and have them check in on that. 

• Like 4