My Fiverr Gigs Vanished from Search! Help!

king_solution

Question

Feeling frustrated! My gigs have disappeared from searches! I need help understanding why my profile isn't showing up.

All my gigs seem fine and are ranking well. Usually, I get better impressions, but suddenly, I noticed a decrease in impressions. Then I realized that none of my gigs are appearing in searches at all. I even deleted all but four of my gigs, hoping for better results, but there's been no improvement.

I really need your help to solve this issue. Thank you.

#FiverrHelp #GigVisibility

• Like 3

3 answers to this question

Thank you for responding. Yes, my account has been flagged, and it's been a while. Interestingly, I was flagged for something I didn't do, like reviewing or similar activities.

I don't have multiple accounts.

Could that be the reason? Also, my account was flagged before, my gigs' rank dropped, and now I can't find them.

What do you think might be the issue?

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

On 4/11/2024 at 8:11 PM, king_solution said:

Thank you for responding. Yes, my account has been flagged, and it's been a while. Interestingly, I was flagged for something I didn't do, like reviewing or similar activities.

I don't have multiple accounts.

Could that be the reason? Also, my account was flagged before, my gigs' rank dropped, and now I can't find them.

What do you think might be the issue?

same happened to me my account was flagged 2 months ago and i didn't do anything my impression they where good even after the flag  but right now i vanished and I don't know why?

@milos_siena

• Like 4