How I Avoid Using Fiverr Vacation Mode

khnoorcs

Question

Hi,

I would like to take a break for personal reasons, but I prefer not to activate vacation mode on my gigs. Is there a way to remain visible on my gigs without accepting orders for a specific period?

Thanks
Kamrul Hasan Noor

• Like 5
  • Up 1
  • Thanks 1

1 answer to this question

11 minutes ago, khnoorcs said:

Hi,

I would like to take a break for personal reasons, but I prefer not to activate vacation mode on my gigs. Is there a way to remain visible on my gigs without accepting orders for a specific period?

Thanks
Kamrul Hasan Noor

If you've got Seller Plus Premium, you can activate the Request To Order feature. This pretty much means new buyers have to contact you before placing an order – they can only buy through custom offers in the chat. It's a handy tool, but remember, you've got to respond when they message you to maintain your stats while you're away.

Fiverr's recent tweaks to vacation mode mean it shouldn't be a big deal for short breaks anymore. Personally, vacation mode hasn't really affected me that much, just the expected slowdown from not being active and delivering orders as usual.

I typically opt to let buyers message me if I'm around and can reply quickly. But I've heard plenty of other sellers had problems with vacation mode in the past, so it's up to you.

If it's was just a few days, I'd probably increase my delivery times a bit instead of going offline completely, but usually, I'm on vacation mode about once a month for a few days to take a break, and I'm still around. 

Hope this helps!

Edited by smashradio
  • Like 8