Delivery Rating 65%

Dear Sellers,

I am very new to Fiverr please help.

I happen to delay my delivery on one particular project and now my rating had gone to 65% due to which I believe i don't see any messages nor any orders for the last one month. I don't know what to do now.

• Like 12

I reviewed your profile - you don't have any negative labels/restrictions. The problem might be that buyers can see that one of your gigs has a 4.3-star rating based on only one review. Check your clicks, are the numbers falling?

• Like 10

4 hours ago, digitalart_v said:

Dear Sellers,

I am very new to Fiverr please help.

I happen to delay my delivery on one particular project and now my rating had gone to 65% due to which I believe i don't see any messages nor any orders for the last one month. I don't know what to do now.

Positive review increase your rank and negative review decrease your rank

• Like 5

17 hours ago, milos_siena said:

I reviewed your profile - you don't have any negative labels/restrictions. The problem might be that buyers can see that one of your gigs has a 4.3-star rating based on only one review. Check your clicks, are the numbers falling?

The funny thing is that was my first review and I manage to get orders and enquiry even after that 4.3 rating. But since the last delivery which was delayed I stopped getting any orders. I even joined the seller plus program but no improvement whatsoever. It is heart breaking to see crickets here! 

Screenshot 2024-04-08 at 20.15.23.png

• Like 6