Gig delete and publish

sk_863

Hello everyone

It has been three months I have been publishing 4 gigs now I am not getting any impression clicks so I want to delete these 4 gigs, how long after deleting these 4 gigs would it be better to publish a new gig again I want advice from the experts.

• Like 4

Technically, it might not matter much. If the reason you're not getting orders is because your gigs don't stand out, it could be better to just edit them to improve what you can.

If the issue is that your offerings aren't what buyers are looking for, deleting them and creating new ones could be an option. But to avoid ending up in the same situation, make sure your new gigs are well-researched and tailored to current market demands. Don't just copy what others are doing.

Remember, your visibility on Fiverr is tied to your performance compared to others (as the algorithm sees it).  The only way to gain more visibility is to be better than your competition and deliver great work (and then hope that the buyers understand the new review system). 

Edited by smashradio
Typo
  • Like 7
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, smashradio said:

Technically, it might not matter much. If the reason you're not getting orders is because your gigs don't stand out, it could be better to just edit them to improve what you can.

If the issue is that your offerings aren't what buyers are looking for, deleting them and creating new ones could be an option. But to avoid ending up in the same situation, make sure your new gigs are well-researched and tailored to current market demands. Don't just copy what others are doing.

Remember, your visibility on Fiverr is tied to your performance compared to others (as the algorithm sees it).  The only way to gain more visibility is to be better than your competition and deliver great work (and then hope that the buyers understand the new review system). 

Thank you so much for providing this excellent advice🥰

• Like 4

2 hours ago, sk_863 said:

Hello everyone

It has been three months I have been publishing 4 gigs now I am not getting any impression clicks so I want to delete these 4 gigs, how long after deleting these 4 gigs would it be better to publish a new gig again I want advice from the experts.

You can publish anytime

• Like 1