my account has been flagged without apparent reason.

s4sidramohsin

Question

My Fiverr account has been flagged without apparent cause. Despite reaching out to customer support, I have received only automated responses. I have several inquiries:

1. I want to know the specific reason for the account flagging.
  2. I seek clarification on whether this flagging is permanent or temporary.
  3. Am I still allowed to promote my gigs?
  4. Will my account continue to receive impressions or clicks?

Thank you for your assistance.

Capture.PNG

• Like 1

6 answers to this question

Hi @s4sidramohsin, thanks for taking the initiative and contacting our Customer Support. I see that they've already responded and provided the reason behind flagging your account. Let me mention that you can continue using your account and doing amazing work. Good luck 🍀

• Like 1

6 hours ago, ana_tomy said:

Hi @s4sidramohsin, thanks for taking the initiative and contacting our Customer Support. I see that they've already responded and provided the reason behind flagging your account. Let me mention that you can continue using your account and doing amazing work. Good luck 🍀

I am encountering challenges with maintaining the quality of my work due to the lack of impressions and clicks on my gigs. Furthermore, Fiverr has ceased promoting my gigs, resulting in the removal of my Level 2 badge. Despite contacting customer support, I have received only vague explanations without substantiating evidence.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, s4sidramohsin said:

My Fiverr account has been flagged without apparent cause. Despite reaching out to customer support, I have received only automated responses. I have several inquiries:

1. I want to know the specific reason for the account flagging.
  2. I seek clarification on whether this flagging is permanent or temporary.
  3. Am I still allowed to promote my gigs?
  4. Will my account continue to receive impressions or clicks?

Thank you for your assistance.

Capture.PNG

You can contact Fiverr Customer Support.

• Haha 2