Getting Clicks with Less Impressions

raihannazam

I'm new on Fiverr. Completed 40 days without getting order. My service on Fiverr as an web developer and designer on wordpress, wix and shopify. Give me some tips so that I can get order and provide my quality service.

• Like 6

Out of my 7 gigs published around a month ago about wordpress, wix and shopify development and design, 2 gigs getting some clicks but impression is getting down comparing to before. Why do this Happens? Need suggestion:

• Like 3

You don't have to delete any of the gigs. You can keep all 7 of them.

I think the algorithm will automatically hide 3 gigs from the search results.

Usually out of 7 gigs, only 4 gets most of the impressions. So the rest are just not that meaningful to have.

Note: If you delete any one of them, then you cannot create a new gig again as long as you are at this level. 

Thanks. 

• Like 12

Hello,

Custom offer will come into play when the client/buyer has the need which is out of your gigs package, eg. you access that the requirement needs a complete analysis and end to end work which is not covered in your gig.

Negotiation Tricks - I would say any negotiation you do needs a homework and you should know what you are negotiating, 

Hope this helps

Edited by ishrathnawaz
  • Like 6

On 3/19/2024 at 1:20 AM, mranasexpertise said:

@Lena Same Question. I have 7 gigs as a new seller, and even after the new policy,  my all gigs are working well, What if I delete one gig, then can I create 7th gig again?

Hello @mranasexpertise 

Yes, all of your Gigs are approved and working well. Rather than deleting, why don't you edit your Gig? A little adjustment can go a long way. 

• Like 12

22 minutes ago, Lena said:

Rather than deleting, why don't you edit your Gig? A little adjustment can go a long way. 

I mean What if I realize that my new skill has improved compared to my old gig? Can I create a new gig after deleting the old one?

• Like 6

13 minutes ago, mranasexpertise said:

I mean What if I realize that my new skill has improved compared to my old gig? Can I create a new gig after deleting the old one?

I do not think you will be able to do that because of the new level system. That is why it is better to edit your Gig.

• Like 7

Does custom offer affects on gig ranking?

Well, my gig basic price is $30. But I completed the job by sending custom offer in that particular gig. Is it normal to go through or do I have to be cautious making custom orders?

Want answers from top sellers or fiverr forum link on the topic

• Like 2

4 hours ago, raihannazam said:

Can I get some tips on how to get same client repeatedly?

Try to provide quality work to every client and most importantly client communication. 

If you want check this article:

I visited your profile. You can add a unique portfolio. You can add up to 30 projects.

Thank you

• Like 4

Always try to deliver your project on time. Be polite when you communicate with your buyer. Carefully note what buyers want and get proper solutions. If you can satisfy your buyer, they must come back. 

• Like 2