My preferred payout method is currently disabled.

tubaasnari

Question

Hi there,
"I'm facing a serious issue with my Fiverr account. On December 27, 2023, my account was disabled, which has now been 90 days. I have a payment that I need to withdraw, but my preferred payout method is currently disabled. As a result, I'm unable to withdraw my funds, and I only have 6 days left to do so. I'm reaching out for help to resolve this issue as soon as possible. Your assistance in this matter would be greatly appreciated. Can anyone tell me what is this issue and when my preferred payout method will be enabled?

Bank transfer are disabled.PNG

• Like 3

8 answers to this question

38 minutes ago, tubaasnari said:

Hi there,
"I'm facing a serious issue with my Fiverr account. On December 27, 2023, my account was disabled, which has now been 90 days. I have a payment that I need to withdraw, but my preferred payout method is currently disabled. As a result, I'm unable to withdraw my funds, and I only have 6 days left to do so. I'm reaching out for help to resolve this issue as soon as possible. Your assistance in this matter would be greatly appreciated. Can anyone tell me what is this issue and when my preferred payout method will be enabled?

Hi too

Have you tried contacting Fiverr Support regarding it? Only they can help you with it.

• Like 5

Hi @Lena "I am facing the issue with my withdrawal being disabled and it has not been resolved yet. My account was disabled on December 27th and I have been waiting for the past 90 days to receive my money. Now that the 90 days have passed, I expected my payout method to be enabled, but it is still disabled. I am in dire need of this money and I am stuck with this issue. Fiver CS has not been helpful and they have not provided a solution to this issue. I request you to kindly help me resolve this problem."

• Like 2

Hi, @ana_tomy"I am facing the issue with my withdrawal being disabled and it has not been resolved yet. My account was disabled on December 27th and I have been waiting for the past 90 days to receive my money. Now that the 90 days have passed, I expected my payout method to be enabled, but it is still disabled. I am in dire need of this money and I am stuck with this issue. Fiver CS has not been helpful and they have not provided a solution to this issue. I request you to kindly help me resolve this problem."

• Like 2

12 hours ago, tubaasnari said:

Hi, @ana_tomy"I am facing the issue with my withdrawal being disabled and it has not been resolved yet. My account was disabled on December 27th and I have been waiting for the past 90 days to receive my money. Now that the 90 days have passed, I expected my payout method to be enabled, but it is still disabled. I am in dire need of this money and I am stuck with this issue. Fiver CS has not been helpful and they have not provided a solution to this issue. I request you to kindly help me resolve this problem."

Hi @tubaasnari, I've just forwarded this on to the team, they'll get back to you shortly. Thanks for your patience and understanding regarding this matter ☺️

• Like 4

5 hours ago, ana_tomy said:

Hi @tubaasnari, I've just forwarded this on to the team, they'll get back to you shortly. Thanks for your patience and understanding regarding this matter ☺️

Hi, @ana_tomy, My ticket has been open for 2 days now, but my issue hasn't been resolved yet. It's very frustrating to experience this on such a big platform where people earn their money. The payout method is disabled, and I can't withdraw my funds. Fiverr's customer service hasn't been able to resolve the issue. Can you provide me with a link or any other information that can help me withdraw my pending payment? My account was already disabled, but I want my pending funds. I waited for 90 days to receive this payment, and I lost $426 on Dec 27 due to a hacking issue on Fiverr. Someone else withdrew my money, and my account was disabled as a result. Now, I am facing this issue, and it's very ridiculous.

• Like 1

On 3/28/2024 at 8:29 PM, smartdezigns said:

Hi too

Have you tried contacting Fiverr Support regarding it? Only they can help you with it.

They marked my ticket as solved but did not respond to my issues.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, ana_tomy said:

@ana_tomy "You had previously informed me that you would forward my issue to the relevant department. However, when I contacted Fiverr Customer Support, they informed me that they had also forwarded the issue but no one has responded to me yet. I am wondering why this issue is being ignored repeatedly. It is very disappointing that there is no one who can resolve my issue on Fiverr. I am extremely dissatisfied with the customer support provided by Fiverr."

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, tubaasnari said:

They marked my ticket as solved but did not respond to my issues.

This is because you have multiple tickets on the same issue, please be patient and the team will get back to you shortly.

8 minutes ago, tubaasnari said:

@ana_tomy "You had previously informed me that you would forward my issue to the relevant department. However, when I contacted Fiverr Customer Support, they informed me that they had also forwarded the issue but no one has responded to me yet. I am wondering why this issue is being ignored repeatedly. It is very disappointing that there is no one who can resolve my issue on Fiverr. I am extremely dissatisfied with the customer support provided by Fiverr."

I've forwarded your request to the Customer Support team directly, since the previous reply from them didn't help, and they contacted the relevant team in charge of the payment issues, as a reminder that you still need this resolved. I understand your impatience, however, opening more new tickets won't get you to a resolution any faster. As I explained, the team will get back to you once they have a response, since this cannot be resolved here on the forum.

Thanks for your patience in advance and good luck with your future endeavours 🍀

• Like 2