please help me!! i am new

shalini_sharm

3 hours ago, shalini_sharm said:

hello all members i optimazed my Gig,So can you see my gig and tell me for what is mistakes in gig

Please provide your profile link so we can review your gigs and profile.

• Like 12

On 3/27/2024 at 2:17 AM, shalini_sharm said:

can you see my gig and tell me for any mistakes or corrections.

I am checking your gig. Please try to use clear images. It helps visit your gig's unique buyer. Make it the perfect description and keyword. 

You can read this article:

• Like 12

22 hours ago, rasel3465 said:

I am checking your gig. Please try to use clear images. It helps visit your gig's unique buyer. Make it the perfect description and keyword. 

You can read this article:

Thanks for suggest me i follow up your advice 

• Like 9

On 3/31/2024 at 12:24 AM, isfak_ifty said:

Improve your gig image for a more visually appealing look. Take ideas from your competitors' gigs.

thank you, I appreciate your advice and i will make sure to follow upon it.

• Like 8

8 minutes ago, pobitrodebn said:

Your keyword is too high, so your competitor is high. If you have some low competitor keywords, As a beginner It's better for you.  

Thank u and i will follow up your advice

• Like 6

On 4/11/2024 at 12:29 AM, shalini_sharm said:

Please check My gig once again, we have made the changes as you said, now if there is any mistake then let me know.

https://www.fiverr.com/s/6kdX0X

1. Add 5 tags relevant to your gigs.

The gig description is enough to impress the clients, but I personally believe you should add more tags to your gig.

See the tag section I have attached a photo of. It's very important for ranking. You should use 5 different types of tags here. They will work as keywords that will help to rank your gig. 

You have only used one tag (Data verification). Using only one keyword may limit your visibility in search results.

Consider using common and popular keywords that most clients search for. I don't have expertise in your service field but I assume keywords like data cleaning, data entry, data scraping, data excel, and data mining are more relevant. Adding these keywords can improve the visibility and ranking of your gig.

2. Make more gigs. 

Have the maximum number of gigs you can make. Right now you only have one. The more gigs you make, the more your service will come in your client's search results.

3. The title isn't looking professional 

I will do Magnificent Excel data cleaning makes you look unprofessional. Try changing it to I will do data entry, data mining, excel, and data extraction.

Screenshot (656).png

Edited by nezuko_writes
  • Like 7