Client forcing me to work with him. What should I do?

tiha_ig

Question

I was working for a client in Social media marketing and post design on Fiverr. He asked me to cancel the previous order after working for 9 days because he will order again for only post design. First I agreed and cancel it. Then I made my mind that I'll not work with him and told this to him on Fiverr chat. Then he threatening me that he is gonna do case file against me on Fiverr as I agreed before that he is gonna order again. What should I do now? Please give me suggestion  

Edited by tiha_ig
  • Like 3
  • Sad 3

8 answers to this question

43 minutes ago, tiha_ig said:

I was working for a client in Social media marketing and post design on Fiverr. He asked me to cancel the previous order after working for 9 days because he will order again for only post design. First I agreed and cancel it. Then I made my mind that I'll not work with him and told this to him on Fiverr chat. Then he threatening me that he is gonna do case file against me on Fiverr as I agreed before that he is gonna order again. What should I do now? Please give me suggestion  

You can contact Fiverr and inform them of the situation about clients. I think you  will get help from their support. Best wishes

• Like 5

Something very similar is happening to me, I don't want a bad review but a buyer demands that I deliver an order without having a new order.

The previous order is just completed on the 13th of the month, and you want a delivery that you say you will accept next month.

• Like 4

If a client on Fiverr asks you to cancel an order after working on it for 9 days and then threatens to file a case against you, stay calm and professional. Review Fiverr's terms of service, document all communication, and seek support from Fiverr's customer service if needed.
Prioritize your safety and reputation on the platform, and don't hesitate to decline future work if you feel uncomfortable.

• Like 4