Help Needed: Re-Ranking Deranked Fiverr Gigs (Since 2 Months)

I'm a level 2 seller on Fiverr and have been offering services for over 3 years now. About 2 months ago, all my gigs got deranked by Fiverr, and I was almost about to reach the top-rated status. How can I get them ranked again? I've tried getting orders from my previous clients, but it doesn't seem to be working. Also, my success score has been stuck at 8 even after completing orders. Can anyone please give me some guidance?

• Like 9
  • Sad 5

18 hours ago, sohaib_khaan said:

Open Promoted gigs option if that's available to you, according to new level system level 2 sellers has promoted gigs feature on all gigs,  so I will recommend to use it,  if you have this feature. 

Yes I have promoted gigs option, but I haven’t used it yet. Can you please guide me about the budget we must set? My gig is in app development category.

Thanks

• Like 4

4 hours ago, mehrozsheikh333 said:

Yes I have promoted gigs option, but I haven’t used it yet. Can you please guide me about the budget we must set? My gig is in app development category.

Thanks

I've been using the promoted gigs feature since its release and although I don't have any sales through it marked yet, I do see people landing in my inbox through promotion.

The daily budget you'll set would rarely be fully expended, but still feel free to set a daily limit you'd be absolutely comfortable with! You can treat it as a cost that you are "ready to risk/lose" as there are no guaranteed sales. Also,  if you are not using proven free methods to promote your gig then it doesn't make sense to spend money to do so, at least imo. 

I personally go with $5 to $10 per day and it usually ends up charging me between $1 to $3 a day, and the variance is huge when it comes to different gigs - some barely get any views, while others would expend even 90% of the allocated budget, so it all depends on what people are searching for Live it seems.

I hope this helps. ^^

• Thanks 3

15 hours ago, voykov said:

I've been using the promoted gigs feature since its release and although I don't have any sales through it marked yet, I do see people landing in my inbox through promotion.

The daily budget you'll set would rarely be fully expended, but still feel free to set a daily limit you'd be absolutely comfortable with! You can treat it as a cost that you are "ready to risk/lose" as there are no guaranteed sales. Also,  if you are not using proven free methods to promote your gig then it doesn't make sense to spend money to do so, at least imo. 

I personally go with $5 to $10 per day and it usually ends up charging me between $1 to $3 a day, and the variance is huge when it comes to different gigs - some barely get any views, while others would expend even 90% of the allocated budget, so it all depends on what people are searching for Live it seems.

I hope this helps. ^^

Thank you for detailed guidance.

• Like 3