Fraudulent suspect

guitareffect

Question

Hello guys what should I do ? I did a job for a buyer for a cheaper price, I want to welcome  him  it our first time  working together . He told me to condition on payment which include merely half payment, that when I am done with the job I should send extra offer that includes the complete payment. 

When I finished the job He request for a video proof of functionality of the job, which I did even though to do this involves payment in order to demonstration the job quality. 

Now I send extra offer, so that I can deliver because once I deliver I won't be able to claim the complete payment,  He didn't respond my messages  and My deliver date will soon expire.

• Like 3

1 answer to this question

Hello,

There is category of customers who works for others. They get work done from third parties and provide further to their clients.

so there may be some reason :

1 Funds management.

2 client satisfaction

3 some other job linked schedule.

You have taken nice step to remind him and conveyed about the delivery time and completion of job. If you already have regularized your job in the fiverr system then you should involve fiverr support system to look into the matter. I personally think the customer will get back to you for getting his completed job. always hope for good.

regards

• Like 3