New webinnar comming: make your bets

Option 1: They are going to tell everyone that the system failed and a lot of changes and upgrades are going to be done to make everything more easy to understand and to find (transparency).

Option 2: Copy paste of the last 2 webinnars saying that they are perfect, a script made by an AI so obvious that hurts your soul. Also they will say that transparency is that they will never tell you what is wrong with your score so you will have to do something magical to get better. 

Bonus track: They will say at least 5 times "machine learning"/"data science" in the first 3 minutes in complete unrelated contexts to justify everything.

• Like 1
  • Up 3

https://events.fiverr.com/whatitmeanstobetrs It's a webinar about what it means to be TRS, how you can get there, what criteria Fiverr has when it comes to choosing a TRS, etc. At least that's what I think OP is talking about, as I only received an invitation to the TRS one. 

Well, I don't think there will be more info shared other than what's already available, so it seems like a skippable one. 

• Like 3

yes is about beign the top rated, with almost thousands of questions from people that lost their condition of top seller, i can bet theywill not answer anything and just sayt hey wanted to demote everyone so they can feel superior.

• Like 1