I have no order on my fiverr profile? please help me

If you search the forum then you will find that there are lots of guidance on this topic.

There is a section called Tips for Sellers. Please look it up. You will find that the top posts are highly useful. They have worked for many sellers and I also follow their advice. 

Another advice is that please don't post about the same topic over and over again. It makes it difficult to find new information.

Thanks!

• Like 3

I created my account 4 months ago and published 4 gigs one by one. each gig gets Impression 50-100 per day. I can't understand how the impression is better as a new seller and how to rank my gig for getting orders. My gigs are fully optimized I hope. please help me 

image.png.6d9573e08c1901cddc0a456f84c0058e.png

• Like 3

On 3/12/2024 at 2:57 PM, seoexpertrifat said:

You mean 24/7 ?

The person who responded to you has no history on the Fiverr marketplace. 

There's a post pinned to the top of this section of the forum that covers your question, and more (ignore the part about Buyer Requests): 

This one's also pinned at the top of this section of the forum: 

• Like 12
  • Sad 1

Hello there,

Promote your gig: Share your gig on social media platforms and forums related to your services.

Deliver high-quality work: Exceed customer expectations by delivering top-notch work on time.

Your profile looks fine. So I thought you need these tips.

I hope this helps you.

• Like 5

I think instead of running so many gigs at once, it would be better to just paste the gigs in specific categories and promote them on social media like Facebook and LinkedIn. Gig images should be attractive, and search engine optimized.

• Like 5

7 hours ago, fahadislamjuel said:

Hello there,

Promote your gig: Share your gig on social media platforms and forums related to your services.

Deliver high-quality work: Exceed customer expectations by delivering top-notch work on time.

Your profile looks fine. So I thought you need these tips.

I hope this helps you.

Thank you so much

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, sublimations said:

I think instead of running so many gigs at once, it would be better to just paste the gigs in specific categories and promote them on social media like Facebook and LinkedIn. Gig images should be attractive, and search engine optimized.

Please suggest some specific topic 

• Like 2