It was a great journey with fiverr started on 2019 but suddenly account flagged issue arises...

Hope you all will be in great state of health.

i want to share my experience here at fiverr as a SELLER.

i started back in 2019, and after crossing so many ups and downs there was a time after 3 months i got fed up , i was disheart, but suddenly i received my first order , that was the biggest day i remember i was so happy that at least my hardwork came back to me, from that day i kept working day and night i started seeing others i mean seniors and try to analysie things with mine gigs as compare to others and found i have much more to do now, i did try many things, in fact much ore things and i started seeling my gigs. 

i worked very hard even i had clients to whom i gave even 30 logo versions source files and every version consist of 6 formats. 

i tried to make each and every client happy and i did that, as my stats are witness on this , i have done 1860 job so far with 1349 total clients, the difference is repeat buyers, 

and i have 1129 reviews right now as i am a level 2 seller from approx last 7 to 8 months or more i guess,  from these 1129 reviews i do not have a single 1 star rating i guess, 96% reviews are 5 stars and 3 to 4% are 4.7 to 4 stars. a person who is working here at fiverr can understand easily whats the meaning of completing 1860 jobs and getting 1129 reviews here , as it is really atime taking job and very hardworking as well. i have 100% job completion rate , 100% ontime delivery and 5 star rating overall.

. i was very happy at my achievement as i never got a single warning in my 4 years. i use to stay up whole night approx in order to respond clients and tak with them about he projects, i use to stay up till approox 2 am daily then after that i use to sleep in intervals, just want to tell you their was a huge and massive hardwork behind this account and level. I LEARNT A LOT , I AM THANKFUL TO FIVERR, ITS BEST PLACE TO WORK AND EXCEL.

here in my circle i used to teach how to work at fiverr to many people, first lesson i gave to them was ITS YOUR SHOP , ITS YOUR BUSINESS, BE HONEST , BE LOYAL WITH THIS PLATFORM AND EACH AND EVERY BUYER as each and every buyer matters a lot.

then suddenly on 14 th of February , i was seeing things at my fiverr account and i came to know that MY ACCOUNT WAS FLAGGED, it was  just like i am going to die, what happened to this? within 10 minutes  i wrote to support and i got the answer about location inconsistency , i never travelled outside country as i even dont have my passport created which is neccessary for travel.

then i wrote again and i got to know that i had a connection with other account which was disbled due to TOS violations, i wrote multiple times believe me i dont have any connection with any other account and my tickets got marked solved automatically i guess,  anyways 14 februray was the day which i will never forget and i wish i could delete 14th february from my life  as so far till now i cant sleep as i sue to sleep at night. its a nightmare for me. i am shattered now and wining all thi sstory of my ups and downs with shivering hands.

i am using my account which is active but flagged and dont know what will be future of me,  my carrer but i will still advice everyone its great platform be fair and be honest if you have any issues try to resolve it via experts.

i am greatful to fiverr who provided me such a great platform to excel but i am shattered now and i will continue to work here at fiverr with my flagged account and i will proove myself once again. but it hurts a lot it hurts a lot.

i wish everyone working here GOOD LUCK.  keep working , keep going fairly.

Edited by mehboobahmed6821
  • Like 16
  • Sad 1

Well.. I'm not really sure, but I don't think Fiverr allows to create such businesses. I think for them it's important for the profile to be associated only with one person, and the work to be done exclusively by the account holder, and I think that's the reason the account was flagged.

Edited by easd41
  • Like 11

i never thought about commission. i always thought about fiverr first , because today i am here due to fiverr so i am always greatful to fiverr, its a great platform. as i learnt a lot its is my livelihood too , so i am sincere with fiverr, i will be sincere with fiverr always , i dont know what is my exact mistake and what happened which lead my account to being flagged, i will kept working with same pace as i used to work in past here at fiverr, i will suggest the same to all of the community

• Like 8

Considering multiple people have been handling your account and you have been providing some sort of Fiverr Coaching to aspiring sellers too - there must be inconsistencies pertaining to login, account access, sharing internet connection/devices etc

Hii @milos_siena - Apologies for the tag, I thought you would be the ideal person to provide him with some guidance. Thank you. 

• Like 10

Thanks a million for your kind response, my account is only logged in at two of my laptops and at one of my mobile device,  at mobile device i use it 24 hours with my office wifi and once i got to home i use my home wifi which i just changed 1 and a half month ago, right now i am in my office so my mobile and laptops are connected with office wifi, i do not carry laptops to home and laptops stay in office,  i never went out of he country , even dont have my passport created so travel outside is not an option. i am not sure about location inconsistency issue now.  

• Like 8

From what I saw - many profiles are starting with "mehboobahmed".  I am not sure if that is some usual nickname in your region, name and surname or something, but there are definitely many similar profiles. Not sure about location inconsistency, as you mentioned several people working with you on this acc. You say you didn't login from outside Pakistan, but what about different cities,  and how often ? There is also clone block as you were informed, you are positive that you never created another account from the same device ? (maybe for a friend,  relative? 

• Like 10

@milos_siena

Hi,

I am sorry i am replying late after 24 hours as i had reached my message limit at forum yesterday

Thank you for your kind response.

Let me answer one by one your above asked questions.

First of all , Mehboob Ahmed is really a very common name in our region, you are right.

Secondly, As far as travelling outside Pakistan is concerned, i never travelled outside Pakistan as even i dont have my passport created yet which is necessary to travel outside country. 

as far my other members are concerned, i have 2 of my close relatives with me working here too, both belongs to outside my city (but both are here in this city for work), i guess i used to log in in past from their home or from that city when i use to visit them for any family function or some funerals even. i also went to my other relatives outside city and use my mobile device there at which my fiverr account is logged in 24 hours and if i have some national holidays here then if i go outside the city,  i carry my laptop with me for my work there.

now as far as an account creation by me from this device is concerned, i bought this laptop ( in used condition from my local market) a couple of years ago,  i never created any other account at fiverr for my personal use by using this device or for any one else. and currently as i have this account which is going well so i never had a need to create any other account for myself also i even know it is strictly prohibted and it will lead to serious action against me.

i have two laptops here in my office at which my fiverr account is logged in , i use one personally and one is under use of my brother in law who is with me working here, i asked him if he created any account he told me he never created any account for himself or for us from the date he joined me here but helped a few people in account creation process but that was around 3 to 4  years ago when he was not with me , he said. 

as i myself guide a lot of people here how to work here at fiverr and whats the challenges you will face i guided many people as i am working here from a long time so many people and friends in circle ask me and i always guided them with whole heart , even to some people i guided via showing my own account profile here in my office and told about the whole process i give proper coaching here in my circle. even my wife wants to work at fiverr but i always said her it could be problematic for both of us to use  two different accounts via same internet and home location etc  even once i thought to ask support about this then i said may be it would be problematic for us so i did not ask.

as far as clone block is concerned, i am sorry i do not know about this but came to know a few days back when my account got flagged i thoroughly read out the tos once again, ,  i paused my second gig which is for real estate logo, i paused that and i will not activate that ever.

i will request you can investigate me in any way , i am here to tell everything as i have nothing to hide. 

but i must say one thing , at this stage i can never think about creating a second account its equal to killing myself with my own hands, i know this fact very well.

i always worked for the prosperity of this platform and my own prosperity also soleley depends upon this platform as i am nothing without fiverr i can never even think about doing any violation intentionally.

i will look forward to your kind response in this regard.

Many Thanks for taking the time to dig this matter out.

Regards

• Like 8
  • Up 1

On 3/1/2024 at 12:40 PM, milos_siena said:

From what I saw - many profiles are starting with "mehboobahmed".  I am not sure if that is some usual nickname in your region, name and surname or something, but there are definitely many similar profiles. Not sure about location inconsistency, as you mentioned several people working with you on this acc. You say you didn't login from outside Pakistan, but what about different cities,  and how often ? There is also clone block as you were informed, you are positive that you never created another account from the same device ? (maybe for a friend,  relative? 

@milos_siena

Hi,

Let me answer one by one your above asked questions.

First of all , Mehboob Ahmed is really a very common name in our region, you are right.

Secondly, As far as travelling outside Pakistan is concerned, i never travelled outside Pakistan as even i dont have my passport created yet which is necessary to travel outside country. 

as far my other members are concerned, i have 2 of my close relatives with me working here too, both belongs to outside my city (but both are here in this city for work), i guess i used to log in in past from their home or from that city when i use to visit them for any family function or some funerals even. i also went to my other relatives outside city and use my mobile device there at which my fiverr account is logged in 24 hours and if i have some national holidays here then if i go outside the city,  i carry my laptop with me for my work there.

now as far as an account creation by me from this device is concerned, i bought this laptop ( in used condition from my local market) a couple of years ago,  i never created any other account at fiverr for my personal use by using this device or for any one else. and currently as i have this account which is going well so i never had a need to create any other account for myself also i even know it is strictly prohibted and it will lead to serious action against me.

i have two laptops here in my office at which my fiverr account is logged in , i use one personally and one is under use of my brother in law who is with me working here, i asked him if he created any account he told me he never created any account for himself or for us from the date he joined me here but helped a few people in account creation process but that was around 3 to 4  years ago when he was not with me , he said. 

as i myself guide a lot of people here how to work here at fiverr and whats the challenges you will face i guided many people as i am working here from a long time so many people and friends in circle ask me and i always guided them with whole heart , even to some people i guided via showing my own account profile here in my office and told about the whole process i give proper coaching here in my circle. even my wife wants to work at fiverr but i always said her it could be problematic for both of us to use  two different accounts via same internet and home location etc  even once i thought to ask support about this then i said may be it would be problematic for us so i did not ask.

as far as clone block is concerned, i am sorry i do not know about this but came to know a few days back when my account got flagged i thoroughly read out the tos once again, ,  i paused my second gig which is for real estate logo, i paused that and i will not activate that ever.

i will request you can investigate me in any way , i am here to tell everything as i have nothing to hide. 

but i must say one thing , at this stage i can never think about creating a second account its equal to killing myself with my own hands, i know this fact very well.

i always worked for the prosperity of this platform and my own prosperity also soleley depends upon this platform as i am nothing without fiverr i can never even think about doing any violation intentionally.

i will look forward to your kind response in this regard.

Many Thanks for taking the time to dig this matter out.

Regards

• Like 5

On 2/29/2024 at 7:03 PM, mehboobahmed6821 said:

Hope you all will be in great state of health.

i want to share my experience here at fiverr as a SELLER.

i started back in 2019, and after crossing so many ups and downs there was a time after 3 months i got fed up , i was disheart, but suddenly i received my first order , that was the biggest day i remember i was so happy that at least my hardwork came back to me, from that day i kept working day and night i started seeing others i mean seniors and try to analysie things with mine gigs as compare to others and found i have much more to do now, i did try many things, in fact much ore things and i started seeling my gigs. 

i worked very hard even i had clients to whom i gave even 30 logo versions source files and every version consist of 6 formats. 

i tried to make each and every client happy and i did that, as my stats are witness on this , i have done 1860 job so far with 1349 total clients, the difference is repeat buyers, 

and i have 1129 reviews right now as i am a level 2 seller from approx last 7 to 8 months or more i guess,  from these 1129 reviews i do not have a single 1 star rating i guess, 96% reviews are 5 stars and 3 to 4% are 4.7 to 4 stars. a person who is working here at fiverr can understand easily whats the meaning of completing 1860 jobs and getting 1129 reviews here , as it is really atime taking job and very hardworking as well. i have 100% job completion rate , 100% ontime delivery and 5 star rating overall.

. i was very happy at my achievement as i never got a single warning in my 4 years. i use to stay up whole night approx in order to respond clients and tak with them about he projects, i use to stay up till approox 2 am daily then after that i use to sleep in intervals, just want to tell you their was a huge and massive hardwork behind this account and level. I LEARNT A LOT , I AM THANKFUL TO FIVERR, ITS BEST PLACE TO WORK AND EXCEL.

here in my circle i used to teach how to work at fiverr to many people, first lesson i gave to them was ITS YOUR SHOP , ITS YOUR BUSINESS, BE HONEST , BE LOYAL WITH THIS PLATFORM AND EACH AND EVERY BUYER as each and every buyer matters a lot.

then suddenly on 14 th of February , i was seeing things at my fiverr account and i came to know that MY ACCOUNT WAS FLAGGED, it was  just like i am going to die, what happened to this? within 10 minutes  i wrote to support and i got the answer about location inconsistency , i never travelled outside country as i even dont have my passport created which is neccessary for travel.

then i wrote again and i got to know that i had a connection with other account which was disbled due to TOS violations, i wrote multiple times believe me i dont have any connection with any other account and my tickets got marked solved automatically i guess,  anyways 14 februray was the day which i will never forget and i wish i could delete 14th february from my life  as so far till now i cant sleep as i sue to sleep at night. its a nightmare for me. i am shattered now and wining all thi sstory of my ups and downs with shivering hands.

i am using my account which is active but flagged and dont know what will be future of me,  my carrer but i will still advice everyone its great platform be fair and be honest if you have any issues try to resolve it via experts.

i am greatful to fiverr who provided me such a great platform to excel but i am shattered now and i will continue to work here at fiverr with my flagged account and i will proove myself once again. but it hurts a lot it hurts a lot.

i wish everyone working here GOOD LUCK.  keep working , keep going fairly.

So sad.

• Like 5

Just now, milos_siena said:

@mehboobahmed6821

This blocked account which is connected to your account is the mayor problem. Unfortunately, the support team won't change the decision.

but to whom that BLOKED ACCOUNT is connected? i never had an account which got blocked.

its quite strange.

• Like 5

4 minutes ago, milos_siena said:

@mehboobahmed6821

This blocked account which is connected to your account is the mayor problem. Unfortunately, the support team won't change the decision.

which blocked account? i dont have any account which got blocked. so which blocked account is attached with my account?

i will look forward if you will eleborate it for me, please.

Thank you

• Like 5