It was a great journey with fiverr started on 2019 but suddenly account flagged issue arises...

3 hours ago, mehboobahmed6821 said:

which blocked account? i dont have any account which got blocked. so which blocked account is attached with my account?

i will look forward if you will eleborate it for me, please.

Thank you

There is no BLOCKED account. They just don't know themselves how their AI flagged thousands of accounts. The Fiverr staff here is just pretending they know stuff. They don't so no point arguing with them. 

• Like 4

10 hours ago, kulkicreatives said:

There is no BLOCKED account. They just don't know themselves how their AI flagged thousands of accounts. The Fiverr staff here is just pretending they know stuff. They don't so no point arguing with them. 

they said that i have an account with same gigs and everything but i only have one account i don't know whta to do

• Like 3

5 hours ago, yonixer said:

they said that i have an account with same gigs and everything but i only have one account i don't know whta to do

Dear Yonixer,

hope you will be doing great.

At this stage, what i will recommend is GIVE YOUR 100% TO THE ORDERS YOU ARE RECEIVING and work hard as accounts are active but flagged, still work as you did in past , keep doing hard work and lets see what happened.

its only thing i myself doing .

i will keep serving clients as i use to did in past. hope for the best. i am positive everything will  back to normal.

thank you

• Like 3

Posted (edited)
16 hours ago, kulkicreatives said:

Hi.

i hope you are good.

i will suggest the ones whose account got flagged, KEEP DOING WONDERFUL WORK, KEEP DELIVERING YOUR BEST, AVOID ANY UNFAIR MEANS, AVOID ALL TOS AND AYTHING ELSE WHICH COULD BE PROBLEMATIC, and hope for the best.

thats all i myself doing right now and even did in past as well.

i wish all of you good luck.

Edited by mehboobahmed6821
  • Like 3