Fiverr Support Team Automated Message

dejanpetrovik

Question

I've been trying to address some concerns regarding my Fiverr profile, but I keep receiving the same automated response. While I appreciate the initial information, I was hoping to connect with someone from the Fiverr Support Team who can help me resolve the issue.

screenshot.PNG

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

2 answers to this question

This basically means that you are not visible on the search page because of your low level (after recent evaluation changes). It might seem strange and unfair, but you can look at your success score and other rates. You need to wait for several months and do your best with orders from old buyers, until you get out of this "zone". 

Cheers. 

• Like 3

@milos_siena Thank you for clarifying. While I appreciate your explanation and the identical one I previously received I still struggle with a few aspects of the "after the fact" announcement.

1. My primary concern is the lack of transparency in implementing the factors contributing to my current "Low Performance" status. Previously, I could learn from client feedback and refine my offerings, but the new system didn't allow me to access specific details while it was implementing, making my ability to actively improve impossible. While receiving positive reviews and client feedback, didn't provide the specific insights.

2. I believe directly comparing my services to other freelancers in the niche might not be entirely fair. I specialize in custom-made materials, crafting each project from scratch, which the system interprets as lower performance. My approach naturally requires more time than services offering pre-made content, re-selling the same content over and over again.

For the past six years, I've relied on Fiverr as my primary source of income, and I've built a well-respected profile on the platform. However, the current situation raises doubts about my ability to maintain sustainability on this platform. I sincerely hope to find a solution that allows me to do that.

• Like 2