I am not getting any work for a long time

monimostakima

1 hour ago, monimostakima said:

I am not getting any work for a long time.

What can I do to get back to work?

double check your gigs and compare with other sellers, maybe your price is higher/lower or not appealing image or poor description.... check ... check .... check 

• Like 19
  • Thanks 2

3 hours ago, monimostakima said:

I am not getting any work for a long time.

What can I do to get back to work?

check and review your gig price , description,  text, promotion, packs, offers, Keywords, photos, portfolio,  compare with other similars gigs

• Like 18

3 hours ago, apositivo said:

check and review your gig price , description,  text, promotion, packs, offers, Keywords, photos, portfolio,  compare with other similars gigs

Does it will be working?

Lots of sellers being patient in this trouble, but can't fix it in short days, even after 2 or 3 months.

Very curious how to get it work back...

• Like 17

you have an overall rating of 4.4 this certainly doesn't help.

You have few searchable keywords in the titles and one thumbnail that is too dark and unclear.

In your case I would open new gigs and edit the new ones,including titles,descriptions,thumbnails etc.

Hard to perform like this.

• Like 13

12 hours ago, happywithai said:

Does it will be working?

Lots of sellers being patient in this trouble, but can't fix it in short days, even after 2 or 3 months.

Very curious how to get it work back...

reviewing and improving all these items will help and work.

an additional recommendation would be to pay a google ads campaign or advertising in very important pages or forums to increase the visibility and promotion of the gigs, increasing the chances that a visitor buy the gig.

a phrase to motivate :  not trying something is the worst mistake !

• Like 11

• 2 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...

Yes you can promote through social media. I get few potential buyer from LinkedIn. So, you can use LinkedIn for promotional purpose. LinkedIn is the best platform to attract the customers. Thanks

• Like 3
  • Up 1

Go to your fiverr profile and see the active gig here then click the right corner on your gig you can see the share option so click here to share automatically with your selected social platform or copy the gig link and post with relevant text on social media manually 

• Like 4

On 2/25/2024 at 2:01 AM, monimostakima said:

I've asked some questions before about my gigs where i'm not getting any order from the buyer. then someone suggested me to share my gigs through social media.

is it useful??

yes, you can but the Best and ideal way to promote on Fiverr is through Fiverr's organic search results. Your gigs should be rich & compelling enough to reach potential buyers; and have the potential to elicit inquiries/orders. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, monimostakima said:

My gig impression is too impoverished and has no clicks 😪😪 How to increase impression and clicks.

Same here with my gigs. I think about my gigs and that the account is new. Taking time to have clicks and orders is natural. If your account is new, then best of luck with your account and best wishes for your clicks and orders. If your account is old with no clicks or orders, you have to modify your gig images, titles, and pricing.

Again, best of luck with your gigs. Best wishes from mine :)

• Like 2