“Account flagged due to severe violation of Fiverr policy, Location inconsistencies issue

tayyba253

Question

"I'm experiencing an “account flagged issue for a severe violation of Fiverr policy”, supposedly due to location inconsistencies. Customer support claims to have reviewed it multiple times, citing IP variations from using my account on both my phone and office PC. However, Fiverr's terms allow working from anywhere. I've never violated any policies, as evidenced below also my success score is 10/10Please help resolve this so I can work without hindrance." 
ps. I travel only with in the country rarely this might be the root cause of all this issue😞

@Kesha @Lyndsey_Fiverr @ana_tomy

IMG_2387.png

• Like 27
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 17
  • Up 2

3 minutes ago, hijabzehra12 said:

When you move to another city it's "TOS VIOLATION" The same thing happened to me. It is very sad. Fiverr should reconsider this.

it's not the case!

• Like 7

5 minutes ago, Alex.M said:

it's not the case!

I know that is not the case but I'm 100% sure I didn't log in from any suspicious location I moved to another city after that my account was flagged. 

and the support team continuously reply with this email

"After careful review, your account has been flagged due to activities indicating a connection to violations of our Terms of Service or suspicious location patterns. Consequently, your participation in Fiverr's level system is restricted.
You can still share your Gigs with potential buyers, and they can place orders with you."

I know these are AI-generated messages not "HUMAN" and they don't want to help us.

• Like 7

After repeatedly open ticket on fiverr customer service. 

I got the first reply that was 

"Location inconsistencies"

Now you can see the final email im associated with another account which was ban 4 year ago.

Your account was flagged for being connected to another account that was disabled due to violating our policies.

Users may only create and use one active account to purchase or offer services at any given point in time. Please refer to our Community Standards for additional information.

Please be advised that this was reviewed manually, and the decision is final and can't be changed by Customer Support.
This means that you are not eligible to take part in the levels system.

I hope for your understanding.

Best, 

• Like 6

My level 1 account is flagged and my gigs are femoved from the search since December 2023. After the arrival of this new updates it is now completely invisible in the search. During this time i did alot of work for my repeatedly buyer but my success score doesn't increased from 4 . I think Now there is no freedom of freelancing. We hope that fiverr will do something about it. 

• Like 6

On 2/17/2024 at 5:30 PM, carrotymusic said:

Hello 🙂If the decision is final, I can't understand it, but at least allow sellers with flagged accounts to use gig promotion!!! This is important to our business!! At least in order to have clients while we are looking for a new job!

Absolutely, the promotion gig should be available. Also, how can they restrict an account for a lifetime? Everything in this world has an expiry date.

• Like 6

8 hours ago, eranga20 said:

Hello @Kesha, Any update about this matter?

Hi! 

Each account flag is unique so while I am unable to provide specifics on any account, I can say that it is unlikely that the flag was instated due to a difference in IP address when using a phone and computer. If you have any specific questions about your account, please reach out to Customer Support.

• Like 3

That sounds really frustrating. It seems like there might be a misunderstanding regarding your account activity and Fiverr's policies. Have you tried providing customer support with more details about your travel within the country to clarify the IP variations? Emphasizing your commitment to following Fiverr's guidelines and maintaining a flawless success score could help in resolving this issue. Hopefully, they can reassess and restore your account soon so you can continue your work smoothly.

• Like 1