New Rating System

visualdelight

Question

Anyone else find the new rating system disheartening? I've had clients be absolutely THRILLED with everything, be so complimentary in their review but rate a 4.3 or 4.7 stars. One client wrote "excellent communication, great delivery, would use again..." but scored me a 4 for communication. Is that not bipolar? This rating system doesn't make sense.

• Like 5
  • Up 2

5 answers to this question

The same thing is happening here. Now there are 3 options Communication, Value of Delivery, and Quality of Delivery. Everything works fine and the client leaves a good review but they give 4 stars in some of the options. 

Initially, instead of Value of Delivery, the option was Value for Money, and clients were giving 4 stars for money and leaving tips—very weird behavior.

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, zaini4451 said:

The same thing is happening here. Now there are 3 options Communication, Value of Delivery, and Quality of Delivery. Everything works fine and the client leaves a good review but they give 4 stars in some of the options. 

Initially, instead of Value of Delivery, the option was Value for Money, and clients were giving 4 stars for money and leaving tips—very weird behavior.

Actually client doesn't know the system, he just see the options not ratings

• Like 4

Yes I agreed. the new system is vague. same issue is here. recently One of the my gig has about 17 reviews and mostly of the reviews are also very fantastic related to my services. 

When any client give me order, then mostly of them again come back to me because I always deliver high quality work in a very suitable budget.

but my gig score is also 4 which is unfair with me. before this level system My gig was ranked at 2nd number of first page. means i was at 2nd position from 13000 but now my gig de-ranked.

I

• Like 3

I do have a problem with my "success score"

I am a new seller and had to do a refund lately, so I did expect my level in score to plummet, but I didn't expect it to go so low, going from 300 Impressions from 7 in a week,

What I do not understand is that my main gig seems to have a negative impact on my success score due to that refund and what they call "Client Satisfaction"

Yet, all my clients except the one I refunded always left me a 5 stars review on all metrics. 

I am not sure, did that score plummet because of only one client review and is their any way I can appeal for it somehow if it indeed comes from one client ?

• Like 2