Is anyone else concerned about the new seller levels and metrics?

bbrianwallace

Question

Is anyone else super concerned about the new seller levels and metrics? I just looked at my info, and even my gigs with a lot of traffic and high ratings are being evaluated as doing very poorly. The tips given to improve are vague and impersonal, so I'm left feeling reprimanded for my thriving business, and I'm not being given actionable tools to improve. Also, I'm going to be demoted from level 2 to level 1. Is anyone else experiencing this? 

• Like 2
  • Up 1

4 answers to this question

7 hours ago, bbrianwallace said:

Is anyone else super concerned about the new seller levels and metrics? I just looked at my info, and even my gigs with a lot of traffic and high ratings are being evaluated as doing very poorly. The tips given to improve are vague and impersonal, so I'm left feeling reprimanded for my thriving business, and I'm not being given actionable tools to improve. Also, I'm going to be demoted from level 2 to level 1. Is anyone else experiencing this? 

Yes, many, many sellers are currently experiencing this. You are not alone.

• Like 4

On 2/14/2024 at 8:42 PM, jonbaas said:

Yes, many, many sellers are currently experiencing this. You are not alone.

Thanks for your response! I'm glad I'm not alone in this. I hope Fiverr will keep improving their system so that it's helpful, rather than hurtful. 

• Like 2