Helpful to use your buyer account when starting as a seller?

robbyhart

Question

Have bought from Fiverr quite a bit, and going to become a seller.  I'm wondering whether to deactivate my previous account and make a new one.  Mainly the concern is not being able to change the username.  

However, I do have a lot of positive reviews as a buyer on the platform.  Will that help me as a new seller, or is that not visible to the buyer?  Thanks all!!  🙂 

• Like 2

2 answers to this question

9 hours ago, robbyhart said:

Have bought from Fiverr quite a bit, and going to become a seller.  I'm wondering whether to deactivate my previous account and make a new one.  Mainly the concern is not being able to change the username.  

However, I do have a lot of positive reviews as a buyer on the platform.  Will that help me as a new seller, or is that not visible to the buyer?  Thanks all!!  🙂 

I think Fiverr support team or @Lena mam can help you

• Thanks 3

Hello @robbyhart 

14 hours ago, robbyhart said:

I'm wondering whether to deactivate my previous account and make a new one.  Mainly the concern is not being able to change the username.  

There is no need to deactivate your Buyer account. One of the great things about Fiverr is that every person can switch their account between Buyer/Seller and vice versa. Also, all those great reviews you received as a Buyer can only be seen as a plus. As a Seller, you have the option to change their display name. Please find more information about it here How do I change my email or username?

Hope this helps. 

• Like 4