unable to withdraw my earnings on fiverr after the account has been blocked.

michael_ric01

Question

Good dey fiverr forum. I have issues withdrawing from my fiverr acct on this acct username; the account got blocked with $459 pending and after 90 days withdrawal link was sent but we were unable to withdraw the fund due to the link expired before the normal 7days interval. i have contacted fiverr support but no solution. in the process the account was blocked again so i waited for another 3 months but the withdrawal link was not sent. support is not even responding to my request this is bad experience .. please at fiverr i need help resolving this issues. Thank you i am looking for your response. i pray our labor will not be in vain.

• Like 12
  • Sad 1
  • Up 1
  • Thanks 3
  • Support 1

I just came across this thread as I'm facing exactly the same issue.
CS support responded exactly once saying that I should wait 24 hours and that if after 7 days I still can't access my funds that I should contact them again.
I've sent two follow up messages during the past 4 days to no response.

I made sure to update all the necessary self employment data to the new regulations and let customer support know - I believe that taking me too long to fill in the details in the first place was the reason for the ban, I never managed to get an explanation - before trying to access my funds, just to be sure.

Does anyone have any insight into how your cases turned out? Did you manage to withdraw the funds or were they lost?

Thanks!

@Lena @ana_tomy 

Edited by wolfybass
reading clarity

1 hour ago, wolfybass said:

I just came across this thread as I'm facing exactly the same issue.
CS support responded exactly once saying that I should wait 24 hours and that if after 7 days I still can't access my funds that I should contact them again.
I've sent two follow up messages during the past 4 days to no response.

I made sure to update all the necessary self employment data to the new regulations and let customer support know - I believe that taking me too long to fill in the details in the first place was the reason for the ban, I never managed to get an explanation - before trying to access my funds, just to be sure.

Does anyone have any insight into how your cases turned out? Did you manage to withdraw the funds or were they lost?

Thanks!

@Lena @ana_tomy 

HI there, sadly here on the Forum we can't resolve any account related issues, so please direct your questions to the CS team and patiently wait to hear back from them. Good luck 🍀