How do I change Country and Currency?

paolobkk

Question

Hi!

I've reactivate my Fever account I used to buy services while I was living in Thailand (with THB as currency).

Now I want to SELL my services and I moved to Italy (with EUR as currency) but I can't find any setting to update my COUNTRY and the preferred CURRENCY.

Can anyone point me in the right direction please?

• Like 2

4 answers to this question

Fiverr will automatically update your country based on your IP. It might take a little while, but if you login a few times from the same IP, it should do that automatically. If they don't update it automatically in a week or two, go to Customer Support and let them know.

Regarding the currency change, scroll at the bottom of the screen on the Fiverr main site (not the forum). You will see a currency sign, like in this screenshot.

image.jpeg.0be6351696f0122f80a45e41fe926a89.jpeg

Press on USD or whatever it says right now for you, and then you can change to EUR. It's simple. 

• Like 4

Hi!

From what I've seen so far, you'll have to contact CS to get the flag on your profile changed, and you'll have to provide your new VAT number, to ensure you are fully registered in your new country. (I've been moving quite a bit and have lived in 3 different countries in three years (6-12 months), with lots of different IPs and the country shown on my profile didn't change).

• Like 3