awful service...

I filled out the order request form spent over 3 hours taking photos and describing what we want with our staff... item was due today and now its saying we dint provide them with any details about the order... which we did... including photos etc... furious awful service and platform... no customer service phone number to speak to someone... 

• Like 13

Hi @green_guard,

We always recommend trying to resolve the issue with the seller directly as a first step.

However, our Customer Support team can take a look at this, so feel free to open a ticket at https://www.fiverr.com/support_tickets/new or send an email to support@fiverr.com.

They'll get back to you shortly and will be happy to help with any issue or dilemma you might have.

• Like 14

@green_guard - Sorry you had such a bad experience. You are absolutely right that this site has been really buggy lately - I noticed other sellers (like myself) on the forum complaining about this. Often we don't get buyers posting about their experiences unless it is really bad, so I'm sorry you had such an experience. Even though you can get a refund (or start a new order), is frustrating to see all your time and effort go to waste. It can take a day or two for Customer Support to respond and usually technical issues are outside of their scope (the issue is referred to another department).

3 hours ago, green_guard said:

your app/website is unstable... shouldn't even be operating if its that buggy.... 

I know from my own experience that revision requests, order extensions, and messages were not going through for several of my orders. My buyers were sending me screenshots that they sent me messages, or made revision requests and extension requests (yet on my end I saw nothing - and an order auto-closed). On the seller side, I know that messages and deliveries sometimes do not show (for both buyer and seller). Since I know Fiverr's site gets buggy pretty often, I'm usually in constant contact with my buyers to make sure that they are taken care of, even if the site is buggy. We do get our orders done and we do share files in the chats, but it would be easier without the site being so glitchy all the time. Especially when it comes to things like order requirements, deliveries, revision requests, and extension requests not going through.

• Like 12

1 hour ago, vickieito said:

@green_guard - Sorry you had such a bad experience. You are absolutely right that this site has been really buggy lately - I noticed other sellers (like myself) on the forum complaining about this. Often we don't get buyers posting about their experiences unless it is really bad, so I'm sorry you had such an experience. Even though you can get a refund (or start a new order), is frustrating to see all your time and effort go to waste. It can take a day or two for Customer Support to respond and usually technical issues are outside of their scope (the issue is referred to another department).

I know from my own experience that revision requests, order extensions, and messages were not going through for several of my orders. My buyers were sending me screenshots that they sent me messages, or made revision requests and extension requests (yet on my end I saw nothing - and an order auto-closed). On the seller side, I know that messages and deliveries sometimes do not show (for both buyer and seller). Since I know Fiverr's site gets buggy pretty often, I'm usually in constant contact with my buyers to make sure that they are taken care of, even if the site is buggy. We do get our orders done and we do share files in the chats, but it would be easier without the site being so glitchy all the time. Especially when it comes to things like order requirements, deliveries, revision requests, and extension requests not going through.

Thankyou for sharing this. Maybe something similar happened with my last buyer. Did a lot of effort but it looks like some messages were not received, even a new complaint in customer support dissapeared just 15min ago. I have spend at least 13+ hours on the project. I hope it can be fixed soon. By the way: I see more often excuses from buyers saying: ´this looks like chatgpt´ getting the work for free. So be aware. Goodluck everyone. 

• Like 11

Even though the site can be buggy sometimes, I cannot oversee the complete lack of competence by your side to actually miss the fact that the files haven't gone through. Even the best of the best platforms sometimes have problems in file sharing services and it is usually due to user error. In addition to that, the way you are expressing yourself gives a clear indication that you lack the necessary communication skills to work in a professional environment.

Just by a short glance at the order page, you can see if the seller has received your files or not. You should take the necessary steps and educate yourself on a platform and its services before signing up for last minute projects.

• Like 9
  • Confused 1
  • Up 1