How to get new orders?

naeemprince457

Question

5 answers to this question

7 hours ago, naeemprince457 said:

I submit review,s on google maps business what should i do to get the order plz help me

You don't have any services, how do you expect to sell something when there's nothing to sell? Start creating a few services first...

• Like 6
  • Haha 2

8 hours ago, naeemprince457 said:

I submit review,s on google maps business

Wait what?

You falsify reviews on peoples Google my Business pages.

If I have misread this please let me know.  If I haven't then you should stop now, as this will get peoples accounts shut down. 

• Like 5
  • Up 1

8 hours ago, naeemprince457 said:

I submit review,s on google maps business what should i do to get the order plz help me

If you created a gig for that it could be against Fiverr's community standards if it's not a totally unbiased review (eg. if you haven't used the product/services of the business then it couldn't be an unbiased one). It would be safest to avoid paid-for reviews altogether (as being paid for it could make it biased).

See:

https://www.fiverr.com/community/standards/prohibited-services

Fake reviews

Any (positive, neutral, or negative) review—written, video, or otherwise—that is not an honest and impartial opinion or that does not reflect a genuine experience of a product, service, or business.

User accounts involved in violation of this policy will be permanently suspended.

Edited by uk1000
  • Like 5