Renaming Seller Levels

Renaming Seller Levels  

15 members have voted

1. 1. Do you want Fiverr to rename the seller levels to something more precise?

I always thought the Fiverr seller levels are a great way of showing off how far one has come in their freelancing journey on this platform.

However, recently when I told my friend who never heard of Fiverr before, that I was a Level 1 seller, he thought that I had just started out and that this is first level, and everyone is level 1 at the beginning. Maybe renaming the seller levels to something clearer can help solve this?

• Like 7

I always thought the Fiverr seller levels are a great way of showing off how far one has come in their freelancing journey on this platform.

However, recently when I told my friend who never heard of Fiverr before, that I was a Level 1 seller, he thought that I had just started out and that this is first level, and everyone is level 1 at the beginning. Maybe renaming the seller levels to something clearer can help solve this?

• Like 4

On 1/3/2024 at 1:30 AM, tech_savvy_guyy said:

Your request is completely unreasonable, it doesn't create any value because your friend doesn't order fiverr  for you, clients do when they search for your gig, they can understand whether you are level one, two or top rated, a client can easily understand these things. In my opinion your request is completely unreasonable

• Like 5

• 4 weeks later...

I agree that some of the labels and levels are a little unclear. Level 1 sounds like a new seller, not someone at the second level.

Top rated also implies that it correlates to ratings but someone can be a level one seller with better ratings than a top rated seller.

• Like 3

On 1/2/2024 at 8:27 PM, tech_savvy_guyy said:

Okay, I understand it from this point of view. 

• Like 2

17 hours ago, anniejenkinson said:

I find it is a peculiar question. The question itself needs to be clearer!

I find 1, 2 and Top-Rated not 'imprecise!'

However, I am unsure what clients understand by TRS versus Pro.

I agree with you because this is one of the most confusing part TRS vs Pro sound conflicting 

• Like 2