I need help from you all to know about NDA

lipibookkeeper

Question

8 answers to this question

3 hours ago, lipibookkeeper said:

One of my client accept the offer and then he sand me a NDA form to fillup. I do not know, Fiverr allow this or not. if you all have specific information about it. please share. Should I sign and submit it? I am totally confuced.

A client is well within their rights to ask you to sign an NDA, it is simply to protect the data they hold.  All this does is prevent you from disclosing any information you have access to. I sign a lot of these as part of my job as a web designer, and see it as a credibility exercise by my clients.  As a bookkeeper you should be aware of a clients needs to protect their own data.

Fiverr is more than comfortable with this during the order requirements stage. 

2 hours ago, janyseo333 said:

You don't risk

If you don't know the answer then don't make it up!!!!!!!

Your comments have potentially lost the OP their customer.

Hopefully now you will realise the consequences of flippantly making statements without ANY knowledge in the subject.

35 minutes ago, lipibookkeeper said:

yea i tell him. totally confuced. thank you

That's what happens if you take the advise from people who have no idea what they are talking about. 

Edited by breals
  • Like 5
  • Up 6

1 hour ago, breals said:

I sign a lot of these as part of my job

I have signed a few in my time working on Fiverr. I checked with Customer Service, and it is not against TOS. 

1 hour ago, lipibookkeeper said:

yea i tell him.

And now you have lost a buyer. Thanks to listening to someone on the Forum who spoke without knowing TOS. Next time, wait for more answers to see if everyone agrees, or contact CS. 

Edited by vickiespencer
  • Like 9

11 hours ago, vickiespencer said:

I have signed a few in my time working on Fiverr. I checked with Customer Service, and it is not against TOS. 

And now you have lost a buyer. Thanks to listening to someone on the Forum who spoke without knowing TOS. Next time, wait for more answers to see if everyone agrees, or contact CS. 

Thank you for this valuable informatiom. I appreciate it. regards

• Like 5

11 hours ago, vickiespencer said:

Thank you for this valuable informatiom. I appreciate it.

Regards,

Lipi

• Like 5