New Payment Gateway! πŸ˜€

artronny

1 hour ago, artronny said:

I think it would have benefited many of us if the leader authorities of Fiverr Bangladesh had talked about the new payment gateway in the new year. Like direct bank transfer without any third party methodΒ πŸ˜€

That would never happen for any specific location.Β 

Plus, creating a global payment mechanism requires significant resources & investments. All that for what - so that sellers can save $3!!Β πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈ

Outsourcing something to experts is always better, efficient & productive - just like the work we all deliver on Fiverr.Β 

• Like 15

4 hours ago, artronny said:

I think it would have benefited many of us if the leader authorities of Fiverr Bangladesh had talked about the new payment gateway in the new year. Like direct bank transfer without any third party methodΒ πŸ˜€

I am sure with the Direct Bank Transfer option, Fiverr Fees will be higher than $3 or $5.

Would you still like to prefer that option?Β :classic_huh:

• Like 9
  • Congrats! 1
  • Up 3

3 hours ago, smartdezigns said:

I am sure with the Direct Bank Transfer option, Fiverr Fees will be higher than $3 or $5.

Wait till they discover that leader authorities are also sellers like the rest.

And they don't sit on the board of Fiverr!!πŸ₯²

• Like 6
  • Haha 3

On 12/24/2023 at 5:28 PM, smartdezigns said:

If it's $5 or $10 I'll go with it because Payoneer or PayPal bans it for no reason or sometimes doesn't seem to be paying the correct rate.
if the Payoneer account is banned, then the same person has no option to open a new account. Direct bank transfer does not have this problem in my opinion

• Like 6
  • Haha 1

On 12/24/2023 at 9:06 PM, priyank_mod said:

Wait till they discover that leader authorities are also sellers like the rest.

And they don't sit on the board of Fiverr!!πŸ₯²

You are right they are not fiverr board member but every month or mid month they have to send a report from fiverr Bangladesh if they discuss this issue in that report I am sure fiber will review our issue.

• Like 5

On 12/26/2023 at 1:24 AM, developerlikhon said:

If I'm not wrong Wise may be banned in Bangladesh 😞

Newbies are not allowed to create accounts but those who already have accounts can continue

• Like 5

Posted (edited)
9 hours ago, sangumyc said:

but, I think Still Payoneer is the best. What you think?

I am not saying once to drop PayoneerΒ once and for all it will also be there I am demanding to add one more system withdra method.
Another thing is that when you withdraw money from PayoneerΒ to the bank, they still deduct some fees, if you look at it, it seems that we still have to pay $10 to $15 per transaction ( Fiverr $3 PayoneerΒ may be charge $7 to $8 ).

Of course it's still best to reserve or spend internationally, but think about how much you don't have to do to set up a second account if your account gets banned once. Sometimes it will be detected and your account will be banded again, but Direct Bank does not have this problem and now Bangladesh Bank has two options for freelancers, you can keep your Savings Star for 70% of the dollar and 30% of the taka.

Edited by artronny
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, adsexpert_suzon said:

But, I think Still Payoneer is the best. What you think?

I am not saying once to dropΒ PayoneerΒ once and for all it will also be there I am demanding to add one more system withdra method.
Another thing is that when you withdraw money fromΒ PayoneerΒ to the bank, they still deduct some fees, if you look at it, it seems that we still have to pay $10 to $15 per transaction ( Fiverr $3Β PayoneerΒ may be charge $7 to $8 ).

Of course it's still best to reserve or spend internationally, but think about how much you don't have to do to set up a second account if your account gets banned once. Sometimes it will be detected and your account will be banded again, but Direct Bank does not have this problem and now Bangladesh Bank has two options for freelancers, you can keep your Savings Star for 70% of the dollar and 30% of the taka.

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, artronny said:

I am not saying once to dropΒ PayoneerΒ once and for all it will also be there I am demanding to add one more system withdra method.
Another thing is that when you withdraw money fromΒ PayoneerΒ to the bank, they still deduct some fees, if you look at it, it seems that we still have to pay $10 to $15 per transaction ( Fiverr $3Β PayoneerΒ may be charge $7 to $8 ).

I agree with you, but there is another problem: Fiverr cannot partner with Bangladeshi banks because, as far as I know, Israel is banned in Bangladesh, so Fiverr is an Israeli marketplace. I think the Bangladeshi government doesn't allow Fiverr to partner with Bangladeshi banks, so if Fiverr wants to add another payment withdrawal system, they have to partner with another third-party payment gateway. Fiverr should add another payment withdrawal system for Bangladeshi freelancers because Payoneer is getting worse day by day.

• Like 5

9 minutes ago, developerlikhon said:

I agree with you, but there is another problem: Fiverr cannot partner with Bangladeshi banks because, as far as I know, Israel is banned in Bangladesh, so Fiverr is an Israeli marketplace. I think the Bangladeshi government doesn't allow Fiverr to partner with Bangladeshi banks, so if Fiverr wants to add another payment withdrawal system, they have to partner with another third-party payment gateway. Fiverr should add another payment withdrawal system for Bangladeshi freelancers because Payoneer is getting worse day by day.

You are right that there is no need to have a partnership with Bangladesh Bank but if there is a direct bank transfer option, you may understand that any banking payment in the world will transfer easily.

As a reference, there are many well-known freelancing sites who are taking money to Bangladesh or other countries through direct bank system without partnering with Bangladesh Bank or other countries Bank.

• Like 5

7 hours ago, artronny said:

You are right that there is no need to have a partnership with Bangladesh Bank but if there is a direct bank transfer option, you may understand that any banking payment in the world will transfer easily.

As a reference, there are many well-known freelancing sites who are taking money to Bangladesh or other countries through direct bank system without partnering with Bangladesh Bank or other countries Bank.

Yes, you're right, but they have a partnership with a third-party payment gateway.

Edited by developerlikhon
  • Like 3