Fiver fast work

borhan_uddin234

2 hours ago, borhan_uddin234 said:

Is there any way to get fast work in Fiverr I need work very fast because I am the son of a poor family, please help me in this matter.

1. create a perfect low competitive gig (as much as you can)

2. share your gig on social media.

• Like 13

20 hours ago, borhan_uddin234 said:

Is there any way to get fast work in Fiverr I need work very fast because I am the son of a poor family, please help me in this matter.

Look, we're all human here, and we all have hearts, so hearing about your plight isn't great reading for anyone. But here is some advise you can take or leave.  

A simple Google reverse image search will show that you're lifting your graphics from other freelancers and pre-built templates.  There is no particular skill in doing this, and it's very misleading for a client who is expecting a design specifically tailored to their brand guidelines, as outline din your gig description.

So spend the next few weeks/months learning your trade and doing it the proper way.  Build your OWN designs onto your gigs and let the customers decide if they like them. A lot of successful freelancers have become experts in their field because of the unique service they sell.  With nearly 1 in 4 freelancers on this platform offering a graphic design service such as yours, the reality is that you're unlikely to make it with what you currently have live.  So, fight your way to the top. 

1) Do something different.

2) Don't follow the other sheep. If they are unsuccessful, then why are you copying their gigs?

3) Be innovative in your designs. 

4) Future proof yourself for when AI takes your job away from you. 

5) Don't copy anyone else's designs, and don't use templates.  Otherwise you're just doing data entry. 

Hope this helps

Add a heading - 2023-12-20T154033.381.png

• Like 8
  • Up 6

• 2 weeks later...