How to improve gigs to get order?

abdulaziz824

Being Active does not guarantee any sales.

However, 

There is no such thing as a best time. It is determined by your desired Client Location and Work Categories!
However, you may be able to follow USA or European Time Zones to follow their morning and night routines!

Hopefully, that made sense! 

• Like 10
  • Congrats! 1
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, abdulaziz824 said:

Do I use same image for all gigs just changing the gigs topics. or else I use different image for all gigs. which one is perform much better, did anyone give me the best solutions for this problem? 

I would like to recommend that you use distinct images for each of your gigs. This will help your gigs to stand out more and draw the attention of potential customers. It is a simple yet effective strategy to make your gigs appear more professional and unique.

Edited by dev_sabbir37
  • Like 9

12 hours ago, abdulaziz824 said:

Can I Change My Gig Image for active Gigs. Is that harmful for gig result? How much time I can edit my Gig A day? can Anyone help me about that problems!

You should not make multiple changes at a time. Weekly you can make minor changes. But it is not the best practice. You should think thousands of times before publishing any gig. 

• Like 9
  • Up 2
  • Thanks 1

It's fine to update your gig images if you believe you have anything better than this one!

You may even edit your tag, description, and so on!

It can give you more impression than before but the caution is if your new elements are not good enough, it could backfire!

ezgif.com-optimize.gif.be03c887c478575e58479e0320fd5b2d.gif

• Like 13
  • Up 1
  • Thanks 1

I am using my Fiverr account at chrome browser. At the same time I am using different types of extensions for my work purpose. Is that harmful for my account. I do not use this two on same time. But having an extension on same browser is dangerous or not. Can anyone give me some valuable tips for that problems!

• Like 9
  • Up 1

No one can say that gig editing is harmful or not it depends on the way you edit your gig and it depends on the Fiverr algorithms let's say you edit your gig for improvement after that you see that your gig getting low impressions and low clicks it means you made mistake while editing for example:

1. You put negative keywords

2. Gig images are not good

3. The gig title is not SEO friendly and services friendly

4. Gig description is not SEO-friendly and it's unreadable because of grammar mistakes

And many more.

The best practice is to research your service before editing your gig.

• Like 9
  • Thanks 2