New Gig, new direction

standeasy

Hello everyone and greeting from the SW of the United Kingdom. 

New to selling on Fiverr upon retirement from crown service, I recently uploaded my first Gig and hope to put my editorial/proof reading skills to good use. 

My listing appears quite basic although I hope to develop my Gig(s) as I go (and grow?).

Now is not the time to ask questions of you all; instead, I shall read through the guidance and advise readily available via the Forums and from Fiverr Customer Support. 

All the best to you all.

Nige aka 'standeasy' (term for a Royal Navy teabreak) 

• Like 17

1 hour ago, standeasy said:

Hello everyone and greeting from the SW of the United Kingdom. 

New to selling on Fiverr upon retirement from crown service, I recently uploaded my first Gig and hope to put my editorial/proof reading skills to good use. 

My listing appears quite basic although I hope to develop my Gig(s) as I go (and grow?).

Now is not the time to ask questions of you all; instead, I shall read through the guidance and advise readily available via the Forums and from Fiverr Customer Support. 

All the best to you all.

Nige aka 'standeasy' (term for a Royal Navy teabreak) 

Welcome to Fiverr Forum 

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

Hi Nige, welcome to the forum.

That's a good idea! Make sure you read through the Terms of Service, too, if you haven't already. A number of things that are quite common in today's world (like sharing social media details) can get you in trouble on Fiverr.

• Like 8
  • Thanks 2