Fiverr unfairly canceled my order

ilyas_fj

Question

Hi all I spent my 2 whole days for customer's order. and he cencelled that order. The customer asked me to extend the order period and asked me to come 1 week later and do more (wanted the service I did not specify on gig) he asked me to make a floor plan as an extra. Why is my order being canceled because I did not do any extra work? we agreed with 2 rooms design. I made 2 room interior design and delivered to the customer. After he told you have to do floor plan too or I will cencel. Firstly he tried cencel but I declined. secondly Fiverr cencelled. is it fair? I spent my 2 days for nothing? he is telling previous designer made extra for me, that's why since the designer before me was doing additional work for him, he requested me to do it too. please help me( thanks😞

Edited by Lena
Rules Violation
  • Like 4

1 answer to this question

3 hours ago, ilyas_fj said:

Hi all I spent my 2 whole days for customer's order. and he cencelled that order. The customer asked me to extend the order period and asked me to come 1 week later and do more (wanted the service I did not specify on gig) he asked me to make a floor plan as an extra. Why is my order being canceled because I did not do any extra work? we agreed with 2 rooms design. I made 2 room interior design and delivered to the customer. After he told you have to do floor plan too or I will cencel. Firstly he tried cencel but I declined. secondly Fiverr cencelled. is it fair? I spent my 2 days for nothing? he is telling previous designer made extra for me, that's why since the designer before me was doing additional work for him, he requested me to do it too. please help me( thanks😞

Hey @ilyas_fj don't be upset it happens in the freelance journey so be careful with such clients. play with the safe side!

• Like 4