What do you think about the Logo Maker tool?

khafff

I'm kinda confused about this whole thing. That's a great idea, but does it really work?

For instance, I'd love to see more "I am a buyer" points of view to understand how people choose logos.

The way I see it, there should be a way to interact before placing an order. Something like "I love this logo, but also am wondering if it would be possible to do *this* and move *that* symbol *there*. I think Fiverr may be interested in this too since helping buyers find a logo and make it ideal with a couple of fixes may boost their revenue as well.

Also, I think there should be more in-depth analytics for your Logo Maker performance 📈
Let's take a look at my experience: I follow Logo Maker Team's selling recommendations, I have a lot of impressions, clicks, and favorites and have yet to receive an order. Wouldn't it would be great to find that little thing that stops buyers from buying a logo from me?

To those who've managed to achieve a regular revenue with Logo Maker:
How soon have you started getting orders with Logo Maker?
What impactful solutions have helped your performance?

Let's share our experiences and learn how to sell better! 😄

• Like 6
  • Up 1

Hey @khafff! So happy to hear from you!

We used to have a tool called "Do-It-For-Me" for small changes through the seller. Eventually we had to cut it because the buyer's expectations and the seller's expectations were not in line with one another and it caused more problems than solutions.

We are yet to find an effective solution that benefits both sides. The core lies in understanding what is a "quick fix" and what is a whole redesigned logo. If buyers want to buy your logo as is, there is no friction before purchasing. If buyers want changes they need to understand that they are transitioning into a "custom offer" that will require time and work on the seller side (assuming the seller is even interested and the buyer is willing to pay more). As we are yet to crack this challenge, if you have any great ideas, please let us know!

Regarding the analytics- what type of data would help you understand the buyer more?

Regarding the first sale, your numbers still make sense- patience is key. I'm crossing my fingers for you!

• Like 4

On 11/30/2023 at 9:04 PM, Logo Maker Team said:

Hey @khafff! So happy to hear from you!

We used to have a tool called "Do-It-For-Me" for small changes through the seller. Eventually we had to cut it because the buyer's expectations and the seller's expectations were not in line with one another and it caused more problems than solutions.

We are yet to find an effective solution that benefits both sides. The core lies in understanding what is a "quick fix" and what is a whole redesigned logo. If buyers want to buy your logo as is, there is no friction before purchasing. If buyers want changes they need to understand that they are transitioning into a "custom offer" that will require time and work on the seller side (assuming the seller is even interested and the buyer is willing to pay more). As we are yet to crack this challenge, if you have any great ideas, please let us know!

Regarding the analytics- what type of data would help you understand the buyer more?

Regarding the first sale, your numbers still make sense- patience is key. I'm crossing my fingers for you!

Thank you for your response! It's truly encouraging to see how dedicated you guys are to the Logo Maker tool.

Regarding analytics, I'm keen on identifying the specific factors that may impede a buyer from finalizing a logo purchase.

Also, got my first order! It's a milestone worth celebrating 🙂 I've been contemplating my approach, typically focusing on color variations rather than altering element placement as I've found other options less appealing. Could this approach impact my performance? Will the algorithm prioritize showcasing my designs to more potential buyers if I diversify beyond color changes? Additionally, as I approach my maximum logo capacity, I wonder if this unconventional strategy aligns with my readiness for a tier promotion.

Despite thoroughly reviewing all Logo Maker support articles to optimize performance, securing only one order in a month leaves me pondering if adjustments are needed. Is 1 order in the first month an acceptable outcome, or might there be areas where improvement is necessary?

I realize these are numerous questions, and I apologize for the abundance!
It might be asking for too much advice, but any guidance would be greatly appreciated 🙂 

• Like 3
  • Congrats! 2

On 11/30/2023 at 2:42 PM, khafff said:

I'm kinda confused about this whole thing. That's a great idea, but does it really work?

For instance, I'd love to see more "I am a buyer" points of view to understand how people choose logos.

The way I see it, there should be a way to interact before placing an order. Something like "I love this logo, but also am wondering if it would be possible to do *this* and move *that* symbol *there*. I think Fiverr may be interested in this too since helping buyers find a logo and make it ideal with a couple of fixes may boost their revenue as well.

Also, I think there should be more in-depth analytics for your Logo Maker performance 📈
Let's take a look at my experience: I follow Logo Maker Team's selling recommendations, I have a lot of impressions, clicks, and favorites and have yet to receive an order. Wouldn't it would be great to find that little thing that stops buyers from buying a logo from me?

To those who've managed to achieve a regular revenue with Logo Maker:
How soon have you started getting orders with Logo Maker?
What impactful solutions have helped your performance?

Let's share our experiences and learn how to sell better! 😄

I just want to share a little here. but I will only answer how to make your logo perform well.
OK, actually, in order for your logo to sell, you have to make sure what kind of logo buyers are looking for. You can do research on "Insight" so don't just make a logo carelessly. Low logo supply with high CR will also have the potential for your logo to sell quickly.
However, there are many other factors so that the logo can be sold quickly. You also have to do research not only on Fiverr but also on platforms out there where you can find several platforms that are similar to 'Logo Maker'. You can research by looking at what types of logos are often used. sold there. That way you can determine what kind of logo style will sell, don't follow your ego, try to follow the market design style of the logo that buyers are looking for.

Then. When you have created a logo with low supply, a lot of interest (a high impression is an indication that many buyers are looking there, and a high CR, you also can't expect your logo to sell quickly.

You also have to pay attention to the logo's metadata, where you have to be careful and completely accurate with the industry you have to enter.

Then here are the factors that determine where your logo quality will be pitted against others.
A good logo doesn't necessarily win because buyers' tastes are sometimes strange, you have to occasionally create a logo that is out of the box, something that other people don't think of.

In fact, I'm not really sure that the variations have the most important influence, so I wrote the logo variations last. if you know I have a logo with more than 200 variations and what is the answer? the logo has not been sold at all. So, I prioritize creating a logo that buyers are looking for.

just sharing my experience, for this month of December, I uploaded the Logo on around December 3 and today the Logo was sold, even the impressions haven't been seen yet because the report will come out today, but the Logo has been sold.

• Like 5

2 minutes ago, reve_line_d said:

I just want to share a little here. but I will only answer how to make your logo perform well.
OK, actually, in order for your logo to sell, you have to make sure what kind of logo buyers are looking for. You can do research on "Insight" so don't just make a logo carelessly. Low logo supply with high CR will also have the potential for your logo to sell quickly.
However, there are many other factors so that the logo can be sold quickly. You also have to do research not only on Fiverr but also on platforms out there where you can find several platforms that are similar to 'Logo Maker'. You can research by looking at what types of logos are often used. sold there. That way you can determine what kind of logo style will sell, don't follow your ego, try to follow the market design style of the logo that buyers are looking for.

Then. When you have created a logo with low supply, a lot of interest (a high impression is an indication that many buyers are looking there, and a high CR, you also can't expect your logo to sell quickly.

You also have to pay attention to the logo's metadata, where you have to be careful and completely accurate with the industry you have to enter.

Then here are the factors that determine where your logo quality will be pitted against others.
A good logo doesn't necessarily win because buyers' tastes are sometimes strange, you have to occasionally create a logo that is out of the box, something that other people don't think of.

In fact, I'm not really sure that the variations have the most important influence, so I wrote the logo variations last. if you know I have a logo with more than 200 variations and what is the answer? the logo has not been sold at all. So, I prioritize creating a logo that buyers are looking for.

just sharing my experience, for this month of December, I uploaded the Logo on around December 3 and today the Logo was sold, even the impressions haven't been seen yet because the report will come out today, but the Logo has been sold.

This is the logo with the most variations I have ever made, but I don't rely too much on variations because the most important factor is the type of design that is in great demand.

variation.png

• Like 5

6 hours ago, reve_line_d said:

Thank you for the advice! I highly appreciate it. 
Seems that I follow the same strategy - low supply + medium-high CR. I usually create 9-15 variations consisting of either horizontal or vertical placement and different colors. Not adding curved texts, additional geometry, etc.

But I've only made 1 sale in my first month with 20+ logos, I think I'm missing something, no? 
I mostly create minimalistic and geometric logos though, maybe that could be a problem.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, khafff said:

Seems that I follow the same strategy - low supply + medium-high CR. I usually create 9-15 variations consisting of either horizontal or vertical placement and different colors. Not adding curved texts, additional geometry, etc.

But I've only made 1 sale in my first month with 20+ logos, I think I'm missing something, no? 
I mostly create minimalistic and geometric logos though, maybe that could be a problem.

Try making a variety of logos, not just a few styles, but you can explore other styles. I think vintage is very popular. Of the 20 logos that you have and 1 logo has been sold, I think it's good. What I can suggest here is to keep uploading logos. If you have a logo with lots of views and no sales, for example 3k views, you should consider deleting/pausing this logo and replacing it with a new logo.

• Like 3
  • Up 2

22 hours ago, khafff said:

Thank you for your response! It's truly encouraging to see how dedicated you guys are to the Logo Maker tool.

Regarding analytics, I'm keen on identifying the specific factors that may impede a buyer from finalizing a logo purchase.

Also, got my first order! It's a milestone worth celebrating 🙂 I've been contemplating my approach, typically focusing on color variations rather than altering element placement as I've found other options less appealing. Could this approach impact my performance? Will the algorithm prioritize showcasing my designs to more potential buyers if I diversify beyond color changes? Additionally, as I approach my maximum logo capacity, I wonder if this unconventional strategy aligns with my readiness for a tier promotion.

Despite thoroughly reviewing all Logo Maker support articles to optimize performance, securing only one order in a month leaves me pondering if adjustments are needed. Is 1 order in the first month an acceptable outcome, or might there be areas where improvement is necessary?

I realize these are numerous questions, and I apologize for the abundance!
It might be asking for too much advice, but any guidance would be greatly appreciated 🙂 

@khafff Sure thing! I'll add my two cents on top of @reve_line_d's great tips.

Regarding analytics, I'm keen on identifying the specific factors that may impede a buyer from finalizing a logo purchase. -

That's the million dollar question 🙂 Is it the price? the UX? the variations? buying on mobile without editing abilities? There are so many potential answers. For you I would focus on logos that are liked but not bought, there's an interest but something stops the buyer from taking the final step. If you can think of something else feel free to bring it up- our sellers bring the best ideas.

Also, got my first order! It's a milestone worth celebrating 🙂 

Congratulations!! very exciting.🤩

I've been contemplating my approach, typically focusing on color variations rather than altering element placement as I've found other options less appealing. Could this approach impact my performance?

There's no right way of going about it. We did research our top selling logos back in 2022 and got the average numbers for our top sellers, I hope this helps- here

Will the algorithm prioritize showcasing my designs to more potential buyers if I diversify beyond color changes?

Variations have no impact on exposure. What helps exposure is staying active (the algorithm favors active sellers and new logos) and logo conversation rate (how many times it appeared VS how many time was the logo purchased). So - publishing on a regular basis and proper tagging  and industry picking (for a good conversation rate) will push you further.

Additionally, as I approach my maximum logo capacity, I wonder if this unconventional strategy aligns with my readiness for a tier promotion.

We review the one's supply as a portfolio once he reaches a capacity limitation and decided about upgrades. My recommendation is to keep publishing high quality and versatile logos.

One order for the first month is ok. Since your logos can be sold multiple times the growth is exponential, slow, with a lot of work but with a lot of potential

Hope that answers everything 🙂 If you have more questions we are here

• Like 6

9 hours ago, khafff said:

you can see this is the logo that I was talking about

best.png

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, reve_line_d said:

you can see this is the logo that I was talking about

best.png

100% CR, better save that screenshot, looks supernatural 😂
Also, thank you so much for your advice, I noted everything down!

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Logo Maker Team said:

@khafff Sure thing! I'll add my two cents on top of @reve_line_d's great tips.

Regarding analytics, I'm keen on identifying the specific factors that may impede a buyer from finalizing a logo purchase. -

That's the million dollar question 🙂 Is it the price? the UX? the variations? buying on mobile without editing abilities? There are so many potential answers. For you I would focus on logos that are liked but not bought, there's an interest but something stops the buyer from taking the final step. If you can think of something else feel free to bring it up- our sellers bring the best ideas.

Also, got my first order! It's a milestone worth celebrating 🙂 

Congratulations!! very exciting.🤩

I've been contemplating my approach, typically focusing on color variations rather than altering element placement as I've found other options less appealing. Could this approach impact my performance?

There's no right way of going about it. We did research our top selling logos back in 2022 and got the average numbers for our top sellers, I hope this helps- here

Will the algorithm prioritize showcasing my designs to more potential buyers if I diversify beyond color changes?

Variations have no impact on exposure. What helps exposure is staying active (the algorithm favors active sellers and new logos) and logo conversation rate (how many times it appeared VS how many time was the logo purchased). So - publishing on a regular basis and proper tagging  and industry picking (for a good conversation rate) will push you further.

Additionally, as I approach my maximum logo capacity, I wonder if this unconventional strategy aligns with my readiness for a tier promotion.

We review the one's supply as a portfolio once he reaches a capacity limitation and decided about upgrades. My recommendation is to keep publishing high quality and versatile logos.

One order for the first month is ok. Since your logos can be sold multiple times the growth is exponential, slow, with a lot of work but with a lot of potential

Hope that answers everything 🙂 If you have more questions we are here

Thank you so much for such a detailed response! So glad to hear that variations have no impact on the exposure. Looking forward to using your recommendations in my journey. Can't wait for tomorrow, haha
🙂

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

Hi @khafff Welcome to the Logo Maker Design team!
I have been designing here on and off for about 2 years now, whenever I find time next to my work as a self-employed graphic designer.

Many useful tips have been given here already, but I would like to add to that: Diversify!
Just like in the stock market, right? Fiddle around with different styles, for different niches, and in your logo designs try different compositions.

Also think about what kind of companies that would likely order a low-cost logo design from Fiverr Logo Maker. Aside from the insights which are also valuable of course. Who are these companies and what are they looking for?

Good luck and let me know if I can help you in answering any questions!

• Like 3
  • Up 2
  • Thanks 1

On 12/13/2023 at 7:18 PM, designmarjolein said:

Hi @khafff Welcome to the Logo Maker Design team!
I have been designing here on and off for about 2 years now, whenever I find time next to my work as a self-employed graphic designer.

Many useful tips have been given here already, but I would like to add to that: Diversify!
Just like in the stock market, right? Fiddle around with different styles, for different niches, and in your logo designs try different compositions.

Also think about what kind of companies that would likely order a low-cost logo design from Fiverr Logo Maker. Aside from the insights which are also valuable of course. Who are these companies and what are they looking for?

Good luck and let me know if I can help you in answering any questions!

Thank you so much, that's lovely!

I'm actually slowly growing, got 5 sales already and the team promoted me to the next logo capacity tier, so I'm on my 60 logos journey rn, haha 🙂
I think I'm doing great, adding new logos and fixing old ones. One thing that's bugging me - it seems that for some reason some of my logos were completely removed from the search (0 impressions every day), has that happened to you before? I wonder what that's supposed to mean (I'm sure I don't violate any rules)

To sum it up, I had 0 sales back when I started, but then after like 2 weeks they started coming in 🙂 I wonder if the selling rate may change with time and whatnot!

• Like 2
  • Up 1