Got daily 30 to 40 clicks but no message or business

sohaibpros

Hello community, My gig is ranked and is Fiverr choice, recieved 30 to 40 daily clicks in the last 3 days but did not receive any messages. Instagram promotion and marketing is the niche. Does anyone know why the price I am giving is competitive to not so high? 

Here is the link to my gig, I need suggestions from experts and seniors. Thank you

https://www.fiverr.com/s/29gQWN

• Like 6

Because what you're offering isn't difficult to do. It's just time-consuming. And the people who have the money to spend on something like this probably also have the money to just buy ads directly, which is more effective and avoids getting their account restricted for using the follow unfollow method. Despite what you state in your gig description, this can actually lead to an account suspension on Instagram.

Edited by vibronx
  • Like 11

10 minutes ago, vibronx said:

And the people who have the money to spend on something like this probably also have the money to just buy ads directly, which is more effective and avoids getting their account restricted for using the follow unfollow method.

You're right. I'm shocked by the gig prices and those eight people who have already purchased. Who are these individuals paying $130 to gain organic followers instead of simply running ads on Instagram? 

• Like 7

Thank you, I agree with you guys that ads are more effective but actually when you see other's gigs on this niche organic followers there are many sellers whose prices are even 300$ plus and have orders in queue 100+. This is why people are buying them. Please give me suggestions on what I need to do. I completely analyze all other gigs too. 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, vibronx said:

Because what you're offering isn't difficult to do. It's just time-consuming. And the people who have the money to spend on something like this probably also have the money to just buy ads directly, which is more effective and avoids getting their account restricted for using the follow unfollow method. Despite what you state in your gig description, this can actually lead to an account suspension on Instagram.

I'm agree but other's sellers prices are too much high than me but they have a lot of orders in queue like 70, 80 even 100+ 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, sohaibpros said:

This is why people are buying them. Please give me suggestions on what I need to do. I completely analyze all other gigs too. 

Okay that's great. I would recommend you to use more keywords in your Description as well and choose keywords wisely don't copy paste someone's gig data write yourself.

upgrade image and try to explain more in basic and premium what do you mean by 33 percent and 100 percent.

and use more better image if you can create one.

and have patience sometime gig get more potential results some time it show to un relevant people as well so it's like rotating all around the fiverr market place.

Just have patience and tell buyers clearly what method you gonna use

this place also have alot of scammers so always make it clear your services and have patience you will receive work again as it will rotate back to potential Buyers 

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, oymusafir said:

Okay that's great. I would recommend you to use more keywords in your Description as well and choose keywords wisely don't copy paste someone's gig data write yourself.

upgrade image and try to explain more in basic and premium what do you mean by 33 percent and 100 percent.

and use more better image if you can create one.

and have patience sometime gig get more potential results some time it show to un relevant people as well so it's like rotating all around the fiverr market place.

Just have patience and tell buyers clearly what method you gonna use

this place also have alot of scammers so always make it clear your services and have patience you will receive work again as it will rotate back to potential Buyers 

thanks.. I think I need to observe and wait. Because gig is on Fiverr choice If make changes then this badge will be remove. 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1