Can everybody please view my fiverr gig and tell me if they have found any mistakes. how can i improve? (Link is given below)

james_smith005

Here is the link to my gig : https://www.fiverr.com/s/Lqzg5o

I am a new seller although i had interest in freelance from 2 years. i have tried previously but not as focused as i am nowadays . i have recieved 118 impressions and 13 clicks just in 2 days (I feel this is good) . i am a thumbnail designer and i need your help . can anybody please help me improve this gig . Please view my gig and tell the mistakes you found😊👍

• Like 12
  • Congrats! 2

I'm not sure if you have enough room around the edges of the gig images or if their dimensions are off, because a lot is getting cut off.

"YouTube" almost blends into the background, and "thumbnails" is crossed out by the climbing arrow.

I recommend getting 8 hours of sleep, away from any devices. 

-gigs.png

• Like 8
  • Haha 1
  • Up 3

To be brutally honest with you, you claim to be a expert graphic designer, but your gig images do not really look like that. So your loosing a lot of credibility through that and nobody will order. 

So my recommendation is to improve your gig images so they look more professional.

• Like 6

On 12/7/2023 at 4:58 AM, marco_bode said:

To be brutally honest with you, you claim to be a expert graphic designer, but your gig images do not really look like that. So your loosing a lot of credibility through that and nobody will order. 

So my recommendation is to improve your gig images so they look more professional.

Appreciated Sir but still i am progressing. These thumbnails were just some inspirations took from others . 

On 12/2/2023 at 12:03 AM, mandyzines said:

I'm not sure if you have enough room around the edges of the gig images or if their dimensions are off, because a lot is getting cut off.

"YouTube" almost blends into the background, and "thumbnails" is crossed out by the climbing arrow.

I recommend getting 8 hours of sleep, away from any devices. 

On 12/2/2023 at 2:14 AM, mahmud_nabi said:

I see your gigs images are getting cutt off so that's the mistake of your gigs.

On 12/2/2023 at 4:56 AM, milos_siena said:

You could remove the last picture. The second one is the same, but it shows the whole content. 10 bucks price with unlimited revisions, it might not be the best combination.

On 12/4/2023 at 10:20 AM, uzzal32 said:

Your keyword is not in the first paragraph or even in the full description. Text is highlighted abnormally. Also, GIG images are low-quality and unattractive 

On 12/4/2023 at 12:18 PM, wpelements53 said:

your main gig image should be your top selling , since that is what you offer. Maybe rework your thumbnail image seeing as that is your number selling point as a YouTube Thumbnail maker

Appreciated All the Honest people . Love Fiverr Helping Community !!😊

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

On 11/26/2023 at 12:11 AM, james_smith005 said:

Here is the link to my gig : https://www.fiverr.com/s/Lqzg5o

I am a new seller although i had interest in freelance from 2 years. i have tried previously but not as focused as i am nowadays . i have recieved 118 impressions and 13 clicks just in 2 days (I feel this is good) . i am a thumbnail designer and i need your help . can anybody please help me improve this gig . Please view my gig and tell the mistakes you found😊👍

Great progress. Your gigs seem nice but the images are a little overcrowded. Adjusting the images a bit might help the buyer get a better idea of exactly what you're offering. 

• Like 4