Not getting order

arpitakrishna

30 minutes ago, graphicpluslimi said:

Being active online will give you a chance of getting an order.

WRONG! Staying active or being online does not help you at all. This myth is spread by sellers who lack knowledge about how Fiverr works.

Check what a Fiverr Staff member posted on September 25, 2023.

image.png.35eeb417690f2c0972a6847d9d09d353.png

And another Fiverr Staff member on October 08, 2023.

image.png.3ece4ad5f3686563d24672bce872b9c5.png

• Like 9

Hello @arpitakrishna and welcome to our amazing Community!

We can see that you are very eager to start receiving orders which is great. However, when you post the same topic more than once it is considered spam. Spamming the Forum can result in account suspension. Before posting please get familiar with the Forum Rules and Fiverr's Community Standards to avoid any kind of warnings and restrictions. 

On another note, the Forum is full of suggestions. Please use the search bar to find any advice or information you need. You can search through topics or categories. Here you can find so many brilliant instructions and guidance from our skilled Sellers. The more detailed you are in your search, the better the result you will get.

Hope this helps.

We wish you the best of luck! 🍀

• Like 54
  • Up 2

4 hours ago, arpitakrishna said:

I am a new seller. Recently join Fiverr but don't getting much clicks and don't getting any order. What can I do for getting order?

Hello @arpitakrishna
I just checked your profile. Your gigs need some improvements.
- Make professional profile pic
- Make good looking gig thumbnails

Take this free course by fiverr team to understand Fiverr in-depth
https://learn.fiverr.com/courses/online-freelancing-essentials-be-a-successful-fiverr-seller

1. Choose a Niche: Focus on a specific area of expertise.
  2. Complete Your Profile: Use a professional picture and bio.
  3. Optimize Gig Titles: Use relevant keywords.
  4. Use High-Quality Media: Showcase your work visually.
  5. Competitive Pricing: Start with competitive rates.
  6. Offer Packages: Provide options for clients.
  7. Respond Quickly: Be responsive to inquiries.
  8. Deliver Quality Work: Meet deadlines and provide top-notch work.
  9. Ask for Reviews: Encourage clients to leave reviews.
  10. Promote Your Services: Share your work on social media.
  11. Stay Active: Regularly update your profile.
  12. Offer Extras: Provide additional services.
  13. Network: Connect with other freelancers.
  14. Continuous Learning: Improve your skills.
  15. Manage Orders Efficiently: Communicate and meet deadlines.
  16. Avoid Negative Feedback: Resolve issues professionally.
  17. Use Fiverr Tools: Explore Fiverr's features for growth.

guide
  • Like 8
  • Thanks 1

56 minutes ago, arpitakrishna said:

It's almost 18 days I open my fiverr account but don't get any Buyer Briefs. My Gigs has good impressions and clicks.  Don't know why still I don't get any Buyer Briefs. Is it normal? Or only experienced sellers get Buyer Briefs? 

Have you turned on the "Get Briefs" feature or not?

Remember experienced sellers have also started their Fiverr journey from the scratch/zero so why do you think that only experienced sellers have all the privileges? Fiverr does not work like that way. 

You have been guided before as well. You are a Digital Marketer so figure it out the main issue. Do you think that your creatives (gig images) are good enough to attract buyer's attention in such a way that they will place an order? As a buyer (me), If I look at your gigs, then I am not attracted to your gigs as your gig images proves nothing to me means there is no previous work of yours there and I am not sure what are you capable of or what not.

I'll encourage you to follow the tips suggested by the experienced sellers in your previous topics.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2

@smartdezigns yes I turned on the "Get Briefs" feature. 
and when I said only experienced sellers have all the privileges? I just ask about something which I don't know. 
Try to be polite with others. Your words are very harsh. 
If someone is new here and don't know about something he/she asked here doesn"t mean he/she is not skilled on the services he/she provide. 

• Like 3
  • Confused 1

3 minutes ago, arpitakrishna said:

@smartdezigns yes I turned on the "Get Briefs" feature. 
and when I said only experienced sellers have all the privileges? I just ask about something which I don't know. 
Try to be polite with others. Your words are very harsh. 
If someone is new here and don't know about something he/she asked here doesn"t mean he/she is not skilled on the services he/she provide. 

I am stating the facts and you cannot bear/face it? 🤦🏻‍♀️ Experienced sellers have already guided you but looks like that you are not gonna follow those tips given by them/us. 😐

• Like 5

• 2 weeks later...