Gig and seller profile approval

vivid_raiyan

Question

11 answers to this question

I am not sure what you mean by "new seller ID"? Do you want to change your user ID? Or gig ID. You can't change them. All of your gigs are in draft status. You don't have a picture in most of them. You haven't pushed them yet. I don't think there'll be a problem when you push/publish.

• Like 11
  • Up 1
  • Thanks 2

5 hours ago, milos_siena said:

I am not sure what you mean by "new seller ID"? Do you want to change your user ID? Or gig ID. You can't change them. All of your gigs are in draft status. You don't have a picture in most of them. You haven't pushed them yet. I don't think there'll be a problem when you push/publish.

Sorry, I mean "new seller account". I am a new member, so I worried about my gig publishing. Now I am preparing my gig one by one. So if you give me any suggestions it will be a great pleasure for me. Thanks in advance. 

• Like 7
  • Up 2

1 hour ago, max3dmodel said:

What are you trying to sell? Perhaps you are attempting to sell something that is not allowed on Fiverr, or maybe you are copying someone else's gig details.

No, I am not copying others. I will try to sell Graphics and Design like brand style guides, invoice design, and other graphic design-related things. 

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1