How to increase my gig impression and click

antorakhatun

On 9/30/2023 at 12:51 PM, pro_yt_shortss said:

If your gig is at rank, no need to edit. Because doing this will affect your gig rank. So i suggest you to not do this when your gig in rank.

I just published a gig yesterday, there were 7 clicks, only 71 impressions. Is my gig in rank? How do I know if it's in ranking?

• Like 6

• 1 month later...
On 10/31/2023 at 11:07 AM, ronichandrashil said:
  1. active more and more on Fiverr
  2.  gig marketing various social media 
  3. Finally you should, SEO friendly Gig published 
  4. Otherwise you will lose the gig ranking

Why are you suggesting those tips which you have never tried for yourself? Staying online has nothing to do with impressions and clicks. Also, you are not in position to guide anyone else because you have zero experience on Fiverr yet. I'll encourage you to focus on yourself first. Read the following topics so that you can understand everything regarding Staying Online is Useless.

On 10/31/2023 at 11:00 AM, antorakhatun said:

How can i increase my gig impression, click and get order?

If your impressions and clicks are not increasing with the passage of time, then it means something is wrong with your gigs i.e. you need to optimize your gigs further. Your gig galleries are not attractive enough to grab buyer's attention so you can improve them. Also, there is a possibility that other sellers of your same niches are performing better than you. Do some research on Fiverr regarding your niche and observe how other sellers are offering their services etc. 

• Like 18