Can I create two account in same PC?

namevoot

Question

14 answers to this question

i have asked the fiver support that my sister and i are providing service in fiver and we have same pc They said no problem but we cant sell the same service.

So you can have two accounts but you cannot sell same service and my recommendation would be to not use same account in one device 

• Like 13

On 10/28/2023 at 11:26 PM, rabiulslam said:

i have asked the fiver support that my sister and i are providing service in fiver and we have same pc They said no problem but we cant sell the same service.

So you can have two accounts but you cannot sell same service and my recommendation would be to not use same account in one device 

so you and your sibling has your own accounts in same device.. Do you having Problems? As me and my sibling also want to do this as we have also one pc

• Like 8

On 11/14/2023 at 9:20 PM, gemofweb said:

so you and your sibling has your own accounts in same device.. Do you having Problems? As me and my sibling also want to do this as we have also one pc

Look, dont take risks because Fiver is strict with their policy. my sister created her account in my device but she use mobile to be online 

• Like 8

On 10/27/2023 at 12:09 PM, namevoot said:

Can I create two account in same PC?

No, you cannot create two Fiverr accounts on the same PC. Fiverr's terms of service state that you can only have one account per person. If you are found to have multiple accounts, all of your accounts may be suspended or terminated.

• Like 7