International Freelancer Day

iqra_ijaz967

Hi everyone! I hope this message finds you well. 

I want to ask a question from the freelancers who are from Lahore, Pakistan. 

Just curious: Have you received an invitation for the International Freelancer day celebration? 

And anyone who has attended it in 2022?

Looking forward to hearing from you!

Thanks for your time,

Iqra

• Like 21
  • Congrats! 1
  • Thanks 2

Hello @sajidkhan4816

Unfortunately, event registration is closed as all of the places are filled. 

But the good news is that there will be more events in Pakistan this year and next! So follow the Events page, check your emails, and do not hesitate to apply next time.

Have a nice day! 

• Like 12
  • Thanks 2

Hi, can anyone guide about the Fiverr Event in Lahore on 19th Oct. Was it compulsory to respond to reserve the seat or is it already reserved for the invited people. I received invite 4 days ago and didn't do anything. Now It's confusing whether I can still attend or not. It would be great if any one can guide about it. Thank you. 

• Like 9
  • Congrats! 1
  • Up 2

It was mentioned on the event registration page

"Spots are limited— if you cannot attend, please update your RSVP status to release your spot to someone else."

Which clearly means that if I received the invitation my seat is already reserved so if I don't want to attend only in that case I should release it for others.

I opened the event page after 3 hours of notification, at that time it was not mentioned that the event registration is currently closed due to security reasons. 

In 4 years of Fiverr career, this could be the first opportunity to exchange valuable knowledge with other sellers.

Edited by sajidkhan4816
  • Like 11
  • Congrats! 1

It's what I was thinking but I'm just trying to confirm because I didn't receive the confirmation email and I never registered for the event myself. It is just Fiverr notification regarding the Invite I received and I don't have the option to release my seat so let's see what support says. 

• Like 10
  • Confused 1