Zoom Feature for newbie

mohitnilkute

Question

I'm a newbie, my buyer is asking for a video meeting. But the zoom video call button is not showing in the inbox. Is the zoom feature is only available for levelled sellers?
What should I do in the case?
Will I be able to make zoom video calls once the buyer places the order?

• Like 7

7 answers to this question

You should be able to send your buyer a Zoom link through the Order Page of an active order.

There is also an option to initiate Zoom calls from the Inbox, available to Levelled sellers with an average selling price of at least $50 dollars. You can always keep track of your eligibility for this feature by dividing your "Earnings to date" with your "Completed orders".

Please read this article to help you set up a meeting.

• Like 8

4 minutes ago, vipin1324 said:

You should be able to send your buyer a Zoom link through the Order Page of an active order.

There is also an option to initiate Zoom calls from the Inbox, available to Levelled sellers with an average selling price of at least $50 dollars. You can always keep track of your eligibility for this feature by dividing your "Earnings to date" with your "Completed orders".

Please read this article to help you set up a meeting.

So, I can send zoom link once the order is active ?

• Like 4
  • Up 1

20 minutes ago, mohitnilkute said:

I'm a newbie, my buyer is asking for a video meeting. But the zoom video call button is not showing in the inbox. Is the zoom feature is only available for levelled sellers?
What should I do in the case?
Will I be able to make zoom video calls once the buyer places the order?

If you are newbie, the only way for you to do a call is through an order.

You can read this post 👇 about the updated criteria for the Fiverr zoom feature.

Edited by michmikaia
  • Like 8

I found myself in a similar situation, and I reached out to Fiverr support regarding this matter. The response I received indicated that if your average selling price is $50 or you are a Pro seller, you will have access to the video call facility. If not, you can utilize it through an order.

• Like 3

16 minutes ago, vipin1324 said:

I found myself in a similar situation, and I reached out to Fiverr support regarding this matter. The response I received indicated that if your average selling price is $50 or you are a Pro seller, you will have access to the video call facility. If not, you can utilize it through an order.

Yeah, actually my client just wants consultation for his project, so the selling price may not be much.
I thought it's better to confirm before placing an offer.
It's good to know that we can make zoom calls through an order.
Thank you, for your help!

Edited by mohitnilkute
  • Like 3