Seller Plus Feature

creative_sofia

Question

4 answers to this question

Hi @creative_sofia, you can sign up for the Seller Plus waiting list here:

https://www.fiverr.com/cp/seller-plus

I was on the waiting list for 5 months before I was accepted into the Seller Plus program for the first time in 2022. After I lost Seller Plus this year (my account was demoted from Level 2 to Level 1 for 4 days when a hacker shut down my account), it took me 1 month to re-qualify for Seller Plus again. I had to join the Standard level before joining the Seller Plus Premium level again.

• Like 3

@vickieito Hello, I want to enrol in the Seller Plus Program, but I couldn't find a way to sign up, and all I got was.

You’re not eligible just yet for Seller Plus.

We’ll be in touch when you are.

However, I found this information on the program's FAQ page.

1. How can I join the Seller Plus Program?
The program is invite-only, and will only be accessible to you once you have received your personal invitation to participate in Seller Plus.
There is a limit to the number of Sellers that can join the program, so if you did receive an invite and then are notified that the program is full, we will be sure to let you know as soon as an opening becomes available.

Can you assist me?

• Like 3

13 minutes ago, securas said:

Can you assist me?

I'm just a seller like you, so not really. Even CS or Success Managers can't help you if you aren't eligible. I lost Seller Plus earlier this year because a hacker shut down my account (it dropped my seller level for 4 days before CS fixed it). Since eligibility is based on an automated system, I had to wait for 1 month to re-qualify for the Seller Plus program. Keep trying to join the Seller Plus waiting list in the link I provided above. Once you are on the list, they will invite you to the program once an opening becomes available and you qualify for the program.

• Like 3
  • Up 1
  • Thanks 1