Looking for people how need a market reasercher

muscle_threads

Question

3 answers to this question

In addition to what @milos_sienatold you, I noticed that you have three gigs with the same title twice. It is against Fiverr's TOS to have two gigs that are the same. Perhaps you should read Fiverr's TOS to avoid trouble with Fiverr. 

14 hours ago, muscle_threads said:

Trust me with your market researching needs and you wont regret it!

Your buyers are not on the Fiverr Forum. Most of the users here are sellers like you. 

Edited by vickiespencer
  • Like 7

13 hours ago, muscle_threads said:

I have tried everything to get people to even look at my gig and nothing is working. I have worked with many businesses before and quit y job thinking i could make more money with my skill using fiver.

Hi @muscle_threads,

I really hope you did your market research on Fiverr before you quit your day job.

If you are charging as high as $1,000 to tell businesses how they can "stand out" from the competition with a guaranteed 10-25% increase in sales, you need to give them evidence so they can trust you. Simply making guarantees won't cut it:

13 hours ago, muscle_threads said:

Trust me with your market researching needs and you wont regret it!

I know you look at the price and think its too much but the return on investment will be worth it in the long run and that's a guarantee.

Using my strategies right will make you gain around 15%. I have even seen up to 25% revenue increase after my clients have followed what my research says. 

I find it really hard to trust someone who only makes guarantees but has no other proof of credibility on their profile. There are other flags that make me shy away from your gigs:

1. You state that you are fluent in English, but your gigs are full of grammatical errors. At a price of $1,000, I would expect that you at least proofread your gigs to show your buyers the level of quality that you are promising them. Also, based on how your profile and gigs are written, it's really hard to tell if you are working alone or if you are working as a team. 

2. You state "I help businesses that are stuck at a plate sky rocket." Then you come onto the forum and say, "I have tried everything to get people to even look at my gig and nothing is working." Be careful what you say on the forum - I've had buyers check out my forum posts before placing an order. Buyers will expect that you can do the same thing for your business as you promise to do for theirs.

3. You mention how you've helped many companies, but your profile doesn't show any case studies of what you've done. It just mentions what you did for your own company. Fiverr allows you 3 images, a gig video, and 2 PDFs for each gig. Use all of these resources to build a strong case for your buyers to buy from you. After viewing your gigs, there should be no doubt in the buyer's mind that you can deliver what you promise.

4. You actually can't guarantee 10-15% increase in sales because there are so many other factors (outside of your control) that can affect a person's business.

• Like 7
  • Up 5