Can I use auto refresher

digimizzers

Question

19 answers to this question

As much as I khow sometimes fiberr will give you captcha to catch this kind of cheating activity if they think you are using it and If you r not there your fiverr account will be gone for good. And some successful  fiverr expert say that being active on fiverr all the time won't give you anything. 

Edited by sa_nazmul_hasan
  • Like 12

I have been on Fiverr for the past 100 days but am not receiving orders. One of my gigs is ranking in the 5th position on the first page without any filters. I also receive daily impressions ranging from 60 to 70, and I get 2-3 clicks, but I am not getting any orders.

• Like 8

10 minutes ago, ruhula_min said:

Honesty is the best Police.

I have been on Fiverr for the past 100 days but am not receiving orders. One of my gigs is ranking in the 5th position on the first page without any filters. I also receive daily impressions ranging from 60 to 70, and I get 2-3 clicks, but I am not getting any orders.

• Like 6

21 minutes ago, digimizzers said:

I'm not cheating Fiverr profile goes offline automatically after 15 minutes, so I wanted to advise using auto refresher.

And again, why would you lie if you're not online?

Obviously Fiverr doesn't allow people to lie to others about their online status. Be honest, and also remember that staying online doesn't bring you more sales. Most people here end up getting sales while they are offline so..

• Like 13

Take the advice of Seniors (Alex Tanase, is an Amazing Fiverr seller, having 18918+ Reviews.

Do I need or Can I use Auto-Refresher in Fiverr?

First of all, it’s an act of lying/dishonesty about your online status. You are showing online while you are out of Fiverr.

🎯 It's against Fiverr's terms of service to use such a tool.

🎯 Sooner or later, you will be banned. (There is a guideline in Fiver Help FAQ, but I am barred from seeing it) Finally,  I found it From: Alex Tanase Level-2, (18918 Reviews): https://www.fiverr.com/donnovan86

🎯 You may Find Two Pro Sellers (filipdevaere, smartdezigns) Comments against such mal-practice here: https://community.fiverr.com/forums/topic/305844-auto-refresher/

Edited by ppc_genious
  • Like 10
  • Confused 1
  • Up 1