First order! (And a few questions, too...)

emma_7134

Hey again,

I am so thrilled right now, and for a good reason: I just got my first order from a customer! I am really thankful for the leap of faith that this customer took when hiring me (a new seller with no orders, ever).

Now, on the more rational side, I do have a few questions:

1. Is it true that completing custom orders will not positively affect my Gig impressions? I've read someplace on the forum that only non-custom orders boost impressions.
  2. If that is false, will my Gig stats go up when the order is placed or when the order is completed?
  3. And will my Gig impressions rise only in that specific Gig or in all of them--in different categories? (With and without a good review.)

Cheers!

P.S.: I started on Fiverr about a month ago, so to all you fellow newbies, good luck! 

• Like 12

23 minutes ago, emma_7134 said:

Hey again,

I am so thrilled right now, and for a good reason: I just got my first order from a customer! I am really thankful for the leap of faith that this customer took when hiring me (a new seller with no orders, ever).

Now, on the more rational side, I do have a few questions:

1. Is it true that completing custom orders will not positively affect my Gig impressions? I've read someplace on the forum that only non-custom orders boost impressions.
  2. If that is false, will my Gig stats go up when the order is placed or when the order is completed?
  3. And will my Gig impressions rise only in that specific Gig or in all of them--in different categories? (With and without a good review.)

Cheers!

P.S.: I started on Fiverr about a month ago, so to all you fellow newbies, good luck! 

Answer to your 1st query: NOT TRUE. Nature of order placement doesn't really matter. Order completion has a positive impact on gig's performance & its relevance on search. It doesn't matter if the order came as a direct purchase on gig or through a custom offer. 

Focus on delivering a professional and convenient experience to the buyer and rest will follow. 

• Like 15

17 minutes ago, priyank_mod said:

Answer to your 1st query: NOT TRUE. Nature of order placement doesn't really matter. Order completion has a positive impact on gig's performance & its relevance on search. It doesn't matter if the order came as a direct purchase on gig or through a custom offer. 

Focus on delivering a professional and convenient experience to the buyer and rest will follow. 

Thanks for you answer! I'll definitely do my best!

• Like 13