Need a Another Payment Method On fiverr!

md_abdul_gofur

Question

Recently Payoneer Doing Unusual Activities for Bangladeshi Freelancers. Recently i have submit my Utility Bill for Verify my address  but They Blocked My Payoneer account without any Issue. Now i have no way to withdrew fund from Fiverr. Becouse Paypal is not supported in Bangladesh. 

So I Need help for:

Q-1: There are any Way to Unblocked my Payoneer Account?

Q-2: Can i Add Another user Payoneer Account on Fiverr for withdrew Payment Method?

Please Help Me if you Can!

• Like 7

5 answers to this question

43 minutes ago, md_abdul_gofur said:

Q-1: There are any Way to Unblocked my Payoneer Account?

Contact Payoneer Support for this purpose.

43 minutes ago, md_abdul_gofur said:

Q-2: Can i Add Another user Payoneer Account on Fiverr for withdrew Payment Method?

I don't think you can but better to contact Fiverr Support. They'll guide you better.

• Like 6

Hey there!
I see you're having some trouble with your Payoneer account, and I'd be happy to help you out. Getting your Payoneer account unblocked can be a bit of a hassle, but it's definitely doable. First things first, make sure you've contacted Payoneer support. They are your best bet in resolving any account-related issues. Be ready to provide them with all the necessary documents and information to verify your identity. Once they have that, they can help you figure out the root cause of the blockage and guide you on how to unblock it. It's crucial to be patient during this process, as it might take some time.

As for your second question about adding another user's Payoneer account on Fiverr for withdrawal, unfortunately, that's not typically how it works. Fiverr usually requires the payment method on your account to match your profile details. However, if you're working on a collaborative project with someone and need to share earnings, you could consider other options like transferring funds from your Payoneer account to theirs if they have one. Just remember to follow all the necessary legal and tax procedures, and always prioritize the security of your financial information. Hope this helps, and best of luck getting your Payoneer account sorted out!

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, bdtuhinbabu said:

Hey there!
I see you're having some trouble with your Payoneer account, and I'd be happy to help you out. Getting your Payoneer account unblocked can be a bit of a hassle, but it's definitely doable. First things first, make sure you've contacted Payoneer support. They are your best bet in resolving any account-related issues. Be ready to provide them with all the necessary documents and information to verify your identity. Once they have that, they can help you figure out the root cause of the blockage and guide you on how to unblock it. It's crucial to be patient during this process, as it might take some time.

As for your second question about adding another user's Payoneer account on Fiverr for withdrawal, unfortunately, that's not typically how it works. Fiverr usually requires the payment method on your account to match your profile details. However, if you're working on a collaborative project with someone and need to share earnings, you could consider other options like transferring funds from your Payoneer account to theirs if they have one. Just remember to follow all the necessary legal and tax procedures, and always prioritize the security of your financial information. Hope this helps, and best of luck getting your Payoneer account sorted out!

Copy-paste a ChatGPT response??? Seriously??  🤦‍♂️

• Like 3
  • Haha 1