Got Warning

sohail_abbas57

Question

Hey! first of all hope everyone is doing well!

My Question is i got warning from fiver 2nd time the 1st was when i was new seller and now I'm level 2 seller and got the 2nd one. there was some serious misunderstanding between me and the buyer and actually on first place buyer was wrong and i open case and CS didn't help me much, so I did a mistake.

so, my question is that if any account got 3 warning his/her account get suspended! but in my case my overall warnings are 2 but i got mail from fiver that it's your first warning so kindly please explain that is it my 1st or 2nd warning does my account get suspended if i got the 3rd one ever again!

thank you looking forward to it.

warning.png

• Like 4
  • Sad 1
  • Up 1

2 answers to this question

8 hours ago, sohail_abbas57 said:

Hey! first of all hope everyone is doing well!

My Question is i got warning from fiver 2nd time the 1st was when i was new seller and now I'm level 2 seller and got the 2nd one. there was some serious misunderstanding between me and the buyer and actually on first place buyer was wrong and i open case and CS didn't help me much, so I did a mistake.

so, my question is that if any account got 3 warning his/her account get suspended! but in my case my overall warnings are 2 but i got mail from fiver that it's your first warning so kindly please explain that is it my 1st or 2nd warning does my account get suspended if i got the 3rd one ever again!

thank you looking forward to it.

Hi too

Depends on your next violation that what is it? But why are you thinking about it? You should avoid making violations in the future. 

If you were facing issues between you and buyers then you should have sorted it out somehow but do not misuse the delivery button. It's wrong.

Fiverr email's say it's your 1st warning then it is.. 

• Like 7
  • Up 1
  • Thanks 1